My take on Somalia-Kenya water dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possible scenario.

Kenya asks Ahmed Madoobe to declare Jubbaland to succeed from Somalia and announce to be a sovereign state. Just like Somaliland and Puntland signing contracts with the UAE and others, the Republic of Jubbaland will cede or co-ownership of these disputed territorial waters to or with Kenya. A precedent has been set by both Somaliland and Puntland.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
what positives, its a landlocked country with no resources thats starving and has a 100 million plus population, we get no positives from a country like this
negro u r so fake kkkk u gave addis ababa a heart rating in other thread kkkkk at least i am direct i dont beat around the bush abaha wasse kkkkk

Tukraq

VIP

Kenya asks Ahmed Madoobe to declare Jubbaland to succeed from Somalia and announce to be a sovereign state. Just like Somaliland and Puntland signing contracts with the UAE and others, the Republic of Jubbaland will cede or co-ownership of these disputed territorial waters to or with Kenya. A precedent has been set by both Somaliland and Puntland.
he dosent control all of jubbaland though and Kenya would have to reface alshabab who they don't want to battle again

CaliTedesse

VIP

kkkkkkkkkkk worst case scenario

CaliTedesse

VIP
Dignity is the word you’re looking for. Just because I don’t participate in carab fuuto lef like yourself, I have serious hate for them? Lol
I dont see it as futo leefing kkkkkk you always get annoyed at every thread talking in positive light of Arabs kkkk

Tukraq

VIP
negro u r so fake kkkk u gave addis ababa a heart rating in other thread kkkkk at least i am direct i dont beat around the bush abaha wasse kkkkk
context, in that thread it was about Ethiopia hosting the African Union which I like lol, here were talking about trade and economics so two separate fields, in this one we don't have anyway to gain from Ethiopia and intact they have allot to gain from us so its not a relationship Somalia should be seeking out since its a major negative

CaliTedesse

VIP
context, in that thread it was about Ethiopia hosting the African Union which I like lol, here were talking about trade and economics so two separate fields, in this one we don't have anyway to gain from Ethiopia and intact they have allot to gain from us so its not a relationship Somalia should be seeking out since its a major negative
negro u love African Union wa lakin they are behind AMISOM AWIIMBAWEEE in Somalia wa lakin hate Arabs and Ethiopians (which I dont believe) kkkkkk trynna impress @Nilotufian kkkkkk gtfoh

he dosent control all of jubbaland though and Kenya would have to reface alshabab who they don't want to battle again

@Tukraq

Kenya isn’t interested what Alshabaab controls, they’re interested in these territorial waters. They might offer Alshabaab deals that they can’t refuse, to help them recapture cities and towns towards the capital and plunge the federal government into a deeper security crisis.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Kenya isn’t interested what Alshabaab controls, they’re interested in these territorial waters. They might offer Alshabaab deals that they can’t refuse, to help them recapture cities and towns towards the capital and plunge the federal government into a deeper security crisis.
half of jubbaland is inhabited by the presidents clan who are loyal to him lol, I don't see them taking Kenyas side when qabil is involved

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Some people will just not understand it. It is a terrible idea economicaly to have a union with ethiopia. We need strong and brutal laws to keep their negatives out of our economy. Or else say bye bye to our potential future.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some people will just not understand it. It is a terrible idea economicaly to have a union with ethiopia. We need strong and brutal laws to keep their negatives out of our economy. Or else say bye bye to our potential future.
sxb political union yaa weled kkkkk not real one , political like east african community

Tukraq

VIP
exactly, why would we be a free port for Ethiopian products, we should keep them landlocked until our products build up then dominate, they have no resources we do, don't let them think they have an in, you can already see Kenya going crazy once they heard about our oil starting this mess, they're also in a much worse situation especially economically, their a very poor population(can't make much money off them) with limited resources (they use Ogaden region resources to fund the country) and are heavily in debt to china, theres no pluses trading with them

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
sxb political union yaa weled kkkkk not real one , political like east african community

Yeah political friendly but trade friendly hell no. They gonna pay up for the ports and pay tax for driving to our ports. And we cannot be in the position to take care of their people like unicef. Our funds need to go to development and economy building and all other vital infrastructure. And tourisme agencies. There is a lot to be done we cannot think of them economicaly

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
exactly, why would we be a free port for Ethiopian products, we should keep them landlocked until our products build up then dominate, they have no resources we do, don't let them think they have an in, you can already see Kenya going crazy once they heard about our oil starting this mess, they're also in a much worse situation especially economically, their a very poor population(can't make much money off them) with limited resources (they use Ogaden region resources to fund the country) and are heavily in debt to china, theres no pluses trading with them

Exactly

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah political friendly but trade friendly hell no. They gonna pay up for the ports and pay tax for driving to our ports. And we cannot be in the position to take care of their people like unicef. Our funds need to go to development and economy building and all other vital infrastructure. And tourisme agencies. There is a lot to be done we cannot think of them economicaly
somalia has crazy tourism potential lol, the beaches look like turks and Caicos or something, we can build many resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.