My take on Somalia-Kenya water dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just had an braingasm I fantasized Somalia winning ICJ court hearing. Eventually Kenya decides to invade by water air and land. Somalia getting invaded by Kenya the international community condemning it. Kenyan aggression on Somali territorial waters sparked outrage. All Somalis were enraged and ready to fight a war. Somalis were brothers for life again. Not only that.

The Arab League immediately held a summit where Arab countries pledged financial and military support to Somalia and even deployed many Arabs on the Somali border with Kenya. Our Arab brothers finally stepped in.

Midakale because of Somali region in Ethiopia increasing ties with Ethiopia their cushitic outcry was felt in Addis. Somali region is like the arms of Ethiopia it was in pain, and when a part of body is in pain whole body feels it like a Cushitic ummah our Cushitic brothers with PM Abiy Ahmed could not see Cushitic territorial waters get stolen by Bantus and als jumped inside Somalia to defend Somalia from Kenyan land and water grab. this finally sparked Somalia and Ethiopia becoming brothers for life again like old days of antiquity when word Somali was not even existing.

Last but not least Baba Turkey stepped in with their advanced military they destroyed Kenyan air and water military completely humiliating the Bantus.

After this ordeal Kenya was completely sucked dry like Somalia after Galbeed 1977 war NFD rebel group decides to go nuts and other angry Bantu rebel groups hungry at the dumb regime for failing. Then Kenya becomes new failed state while Somalia a emerging developing country with a bolstered experienced military and solidarity.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Ilahiyoow 12EBBAD6-8F06-4E0C-AACE-D3BDD07C04B1.png12EBBAD6-8F06-4E0C-AACE-D3BDD07C04B1.png12EBBAD6-8F06-4E0C-AACE-D3BDD07C04B1.png0BD14B3D-E82E-435D-AC80-2BEF78B81BD9.png 0BD14B3D-E82E-435D-AC80-2BEF78B81BD9.png

Tukraq

VIP
I just had an braingasm I fantasized Somalia winning ICJ court hearing. Eventually Kenya decides to invade by water air and land. Somalia getting invaded by Kenya the international community condemning it. Kenyan aggression on Somali territorial waters sparked outrage. All Somalis were enraged and ready to fight a war. Somalis were brothers for life again. Not only that.

The Arab League immediately held a summit where Arab countries pledged financial and military support to Somalia and even deployed many Arabs on the Somali border with Kenya. Our Arab brothers finally stepped in.

Midakale because of Somali region in Ethiopia increasing ties with Ethiopia their cushitic outcry was felt in Addis. Somali region is like the arms of Ethiopia it was in pain, and when a part of body is in pain whole body feels it like a Cushitic ummah our Cushitic brothers with PM Abiy Ahmed could not see Cushitic territorial waters get stolen by Bantus and als jumped inside Somalia to defend Somalia from Kenyan land and water grab. this finally sparked Somalia and Ethiopia becoming brothers for life again like old days of antiquity when word Somali was not even existing.

Last but not least Baba Turkey stepped in with their advanced military they destroyed Kenyan air and water military completely humiliating the Bantus.

After this ordeal Kenya was completely sucked dry like Somalia after Galbeed 1977 war and Kenya becomes new failed state while Somalia a emerging developing country with a bolstered experienced military and solidarity.
The level of cucknimo in this post smh, you might be sspots number one booty clapper after this one lol, baba turkey kulaha, somalia an Ethiopia we’re brothers kulaha, Arab brothers:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: I will give you props for consistency you clap for everyone equally lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
*Then reality hits*

As we are having a dispute with Kenya regarding our waters, they are welcomed in Kismaayo as heros and smuggle 500 kg of Sugar every single day in to Kenya. :ileycry:

CaliTedesse

VIP
The level of cucknimo in this post smh, you might be sspots number one booty clapper after this one lol, baba turkey kulaha, somalia an Ethiopia we’re brothers kulaha, Arab brothers:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: I will give you props for consistency you clap for everyone equally lol
Akhi you have to stay realistic here kkkkk no bootyclappery wallahi billahi it's keeping it real

Lol more likely Kenya invades Ethiopia follows Arab league send us their shitty army who do nothing bombadisho is split between raw meat eaters and bantus :mjlol: farmajo goes back to the US and starts working as an uber driver :damedamn:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Tukraq you act like Somalia is in position to withstand Kenyan military sxb while Somalis were plowing each other Bantus we're creating nuclear fufu induced military sxb kkkkk nothing cuck about a alliance that's how wars were won in past kkkkk be humble sxb u are poor geeljire kkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol more likely Kenya invades Ethiopia follows Arab league send us their shitty army who do nothing bombadisho is split between raw meat eaters and bantus :mjlol: farmajo goes back to the US and starts working as an uber driver :damedamn:
I don't believe Ethiopia would do that they are tired of instability and have greater globalisation dreams and invading will only take them back kkkkkkk

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq you act like Somalia is in position to withstand Kenyan military sxb while Somalis were plowing each other Bantus we're creating nuclear fufu induced military sxb kkkkk nothing cuck about a alliance that's how wars were won in past kkkkk be humble sxb u are poor geeljire kkkkk
Kenya army can’t even beat alshabab let alone the militaries of states like puntland

Tukraq

VIP
Kkkkkk typical poor geeljire delusion of grandeur so sad
How is a nation with one of the bottom militaries losing to a nation with one of the bottom militaries delusion? Basically a crapshoot and either side can win, I just pick my nation and we can feasibly do it now

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

After this ordeal Kenya was completely sucked dry like Somalia after Galbeed 1977 war NFD rebel group decides to go nuts and other angry Bantu rebel groups hungry at the dumb regime for failing. Then Kenya becomes new failed state while Somalia a emerging developing country with a bolstered experienced military and solidarity.

Sxb, Turkey already promised to take action if the Kenyans go ape shit, so dw. As for the arabs, they'll pull the religioncard and come to help- most likely financially. The only viable allies for Kenya are Uganda and China, and the latter is already starting to show interest in Somalia and the former is useless, apart from some a few Su-30s, which probably aren't even operational, there's nothing to worry about.

Tukraq

VIP
Tribal monkeys think they can fight foreign organised & highly equipped National Armed forces lmfao...epitome of delusion.
:chrisfreshhah:
Interesting, the same Kenya who couldn’t even beat alshabab why the so called “tribal monkeys” put alshabab in their place, Kenya has never even fought a war kulaha organized highly equipped

How is a nation with one of the bottom militaries losing to a nation with one of the bottom militaries delusion? Basically a crapshoot and either side can win, I just pick my nation and we can feasibly do it now
Somali militas from every qabil would destroy almost any army in africa.
Snm. Usp. Darawiish. Gaarhaye. Dhafoorqiiq. USC. Reer Konfuur jabhadas

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
“Our Arab brothers “

:mugshotman:

“ Our Cushitic brothers”

:comeon:

“ Baba Turkey”
:jaynerd:

War ninyahow ma waalan tahay adiga see camal

Status
Not open for further replies.