Not open for further replies.
You still haven't told me what this "look" is

Is it a coy look. Like this one?

giphy.gif
It's the "if you don't watch it" look

IMG_0465.JPG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You should have recorded his Pervy ass when he was hitting on you.

P.s

If he didn't say to you, "nin ku dhali karaa aya ku dhaqi karaa" then I don't think he was hitting on you sis. That's their favorite line when hitting on a female who's young enough to be their daughter. Their dusty old ass!!

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You have to be straight up with him. Tell him you're not interested. Otherwise he'll keep trying his luck, lol.

Whatever you do, don't tell your friend though. She won't believe you.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You should have recorded his Pervy ass when he was hitting on you.

P.s

If he didn't say to you, "nin ku dhali karaa aya ku dhaqi karaa" then I don't think he was hitting on you sis. That's their favorite line when hitting on a female who's young enough to be their daughter. Their dusty old ass!!
damn old niggas actually use that line? I never realized how bold these dudes are yo :ohhh:

Gibiin-Udug

damn old niggas actually use that line? I never realized how bold these dudes are yo :ohhh:
Wallahi they do. Even before you've the chance to reject them, they throw that line quickly but the curve game is too strong espicially for Pervy elder Somalis.

I once had an elder Somali guy habaar me in Starbucks because I told him I wasn't Somali almost a year ago when he tried to hit on me, then he saw me speaking in afsomali on the phone and the guy held a habaar session. :drakelaugh:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Wallahi they do. Even before you've the chance to reject them, they throw that line quickly but the curve game is too strong espicially for Pervy elder Somalis.

I once had an elder Somali guy habaar me in Starbucks because I told him I wasn't Somali almost a year ago when he tried to hit on me, then he saw me speaking in afsomali on the phone and the guy held a habaar session. :drakelaugh:
:damn: What was your reaction marku ku habaare :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

:damn: What was your reaction marku ku habaare :damn:
I told him his habaar won't do jackshit because he ain't my daddy.

**under my breath though**

I ain't about that afcilis life.

I wore my glasses and pretended he was having a mental breakdown and ran out of the place.
giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I know it's gross. I heard of so much stories but this is the first time it eve happened to me. I wasn't even at a somali party. I never go to stuff like that or the shisha spots Somali parents go to. He came to a place I was working at (I can't say where for security purposes) and I saw him so I approached him to see if he needed help. We chatted for a little bit. Then he started giving me advice so I thought nothing of it..typical adeers you know giving advice. Then he said that women should start thinking of marriage after a certain age, once they finish their university and that marriage will help us "mature''. He kept making stupid somali proverb comments about marriage and laughing at his own jokes and proceeded to touch my shoulder as he laughed. For a moment my brain didn't process that. I actually thought I must have imagined it or it was nothing. Then we sat by my desk and I helped him try to fill out a form and he touched my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable, I got up and moved over to the other side of my desk. Then he actually had the audacity to ask me if we should continue our "sheeko" another time and recommend that I take his number and reach out to him if I ever needed anything. What could I possibly need from an aging old aabo?

Yeah I would tell your friend that he molested you. Maybe he molests her as well. Stay far away from that prick regardless.

VixR

Veritas
He probably watched you grow up, there's nothing more demoralizing, I would just ghost the entire family. An old man that can't keep his perv in check to that extent is very telling. There are skeletons in the family's closet.

Gambar

VIP
Old school Somali guys don't care, they are bold. The only time they care is if you reject them, some take it on the chin and others become emotional. Watch out for these odeeyaal they don't pick up on signs. Tell him you're not interested and there's never a chance in hell.

Your friend probably won't believe you so I wouldn't tell her. I would stay away from her as well because then you might get into contact with her dad again. There's a reason these men go back and marry young women, but they're not what they used to be. Back in the day, Somali men had good builds iminka maxaad ku falaysa nin uu eeg inuu uur leeyahay? Yahoo!

This is really awkward. I wouldn't go anywhere near their house. I don't know how you can keep this friendship he will always be in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts