My Somali Friend's Aabo hit on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too friendly. I always assume if I was unconsciously flirting or giving them the wrong signal.

So true! I look very smiley and approachable 90% of the time so they take that as encouragement. I wish I had my sisters no nonsense face :mjlol: She'll stop these old adheers dead in their tracks with just one glance lmao

I talk to much wallahi I always end up answering their 99 questions before i clock that they're trying to shukanshi. Sometimes I even lie about where I live and get off a stop earlier if they're from the same neighborhood as me :deadpeter:

His face cracks me up. Hilarious!!!

Sku1zLn.jpg

giving op this look and tried to make it bariis & chill

That's messed up. If he touched your shoulder without flirting with you, even that would have been weird and inappropriate. I don't think you should tell your friend, I mean what are the odds that she'll believe you at all? Secondly, you should go out of your way and approach him, remind him what he did was actually sexual assault and not innocent hand on a body. Tell him to keep his distance away from you, and politely/subtly threaten him with the law if necessary. If he's smart, he'll stay away.

Maybe you should stay away from odays next time unless there is a barrier in btwn you too.

@dhegdheer just tell them "gaal baan ahay". :bell:

Thankfully he didn't watch me grow up. I met his daughter in university a few years ago. So at least thats something. But he's still gross.

He probably watched you grow up, there's nothing more demoralizing, I would just ghost the entire family. An old man that can't keep his perv in check to that extent is very telling. There are skeletons in the family's closet.

LOL how can I politely threaten him with the law. That's mutually exclusive from one another. But reading all of the replies made me realize I need to be a little bit more aggressive and less kind to Somali old men.

That's messed up. If he touched your shoulder without flirting with you, even that would have been weird and inappropriate. I don't think you should tell your friend, I mean what are the odds that she'll believe you at all? Secondly, you should go out of your way and approach him, remind him what he did was actually sexual assault and not innocent hand on a body. Tell him to keep his distance away from you, and politely/subtly threaten him with the law if necessary. If he's smart, he'll stay away.

Maybe you should stay away from odays next time unless there is a barrier in btwn you too.

@dhegdheer just tell them "gaal baan ahay". :bell:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Do the old man a favour and go on a date with him, he might surprise you. :sass1:

What do you have to lose? You said you've been run through by an Indian and a Chinese, but you won't give this aabo a chance? :kodaksmiley:

Exactly. A normal perv has boundaries, even if he has the thoughts, there's a sense of control and containment about them, the forethought of outside release. This guy, he's perving within his family's inner circle with impunity, he has no control and is beyond a sense of shame. And guaranteed he's done it before, and his family's probably aware.

Yh lets blame his family
:drakewtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He's more then double my age and I'm the same age as his daughter so that's going too far. I don't have anything against older guys but the most I'll go is 35.
Are you not over 20 years old? Your not a young girl... nor is there anything wrong with finding you attractive. Is he supposed to be only attracted to women above 40? :childplease:

LOL how can I politely threaten him with the law. That's mutually exclusive from one another. But reading all of the replies made me realize I need to be a little bit more aggressive and less kind to Somali old men.
You can hint to it without saying. You are grown ass woman, I am sure you can make it happen. If not, let him keep feeling your thighs.:stopit:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I am above 20 but you're telling me a man nearing his 50's can get with a girl in her 20's? A girl who is the same age as his daughter?
Youre above 20 and complaining about age :dead1::russ:

Theres nothing wrong with a man with anyone above 18 years old at all. 20s are the peak of women beauty, and you should be mature by then.

Or do you believe yourself to be a child? One that must be looked after since youre not an adult?

I know I'm not a child but can I live my life without being groped?
Youre above 20 and complaining about age :dead1::russ:

Theres nothing wrong with a man with anyone above 18 years old at all. 20s are the peak of women beauty, and you should be mature by then.

Or do you believe yourself to be a child? One that must be looked after since youre not an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts