My Somali Friend's Aabo hit on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know when men put me in awkward situations with their advances I just pretend it never happened and look away. So much for my feminism huh?

Should have chewed him out for that.

also I probably jumped ahead of the conclusion. I assumed a different situation

Forget about what I said before.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
That's actually gross. My father would never hit on my friends. If my friends come over...he always goes to another floor of the house and let's us do our thing. Men should have manners, especially if they have daughters.
I dont believe you.
Over my dead 1000 year old soul.

It's all good pretty soon you'll develop that 'look'. It works like magic I'm telling you.
:comeon:

The "look" :ohhh:

You mean like this.

170px-WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg

VfiuE.jpg

2000yardstare-lg_9954.jpg

BANTU

+op MVLI
Wallahi I'm creasing. You guys are so outta pocket it's hilarious :chrisfreshhah: The one guy said why don't you give him a blow job and see how he reacts:russ:

@Angela Davis let it slide once, so if it happens again actually confront the man but never ever ever tell your friend. Are you serious? :kodaksmiley: The only way she should ever learn about her pervy aabo is if she sees it with her own eyes.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
If my Father liked a girl my age or even younger than me and he told me about it. I would definitely encorage him to get her number or go to her family and ask her hand in marriage.

Increase the Family twice, and he gets that young gabar whose tight and perky.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending