My Somali Friend's Aabo hit on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so now it's my fault that this grown ass disgusting balding old man that has a daughter my age has the audacity to think he can hit on me? Why am i not surprised?
Somalis smh
:faysalwtf:
Always blaming victims. It's always who were you with or what were you wearing. Akaas
:farole:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Shut up and leave me along. Maybe if he wasn't my friends father and I was attracted to him. Somali men have no boundaries.
Ooh!! Come on!!

If my female friend was hit in my my dad and she told me. I would've been proud of his ass wallahi.
I wouldve been like "l see ya OG, tryna holla at dem young xalimos.":obama::stevej:
And i swear my dad's reactions wouldve been...
:manny:

I wouldve gone to that xalimo and actually try to hook her up with my old man.
:kanyeshrug:

I know it's gross. I heard of so much stories but this is the first time it eve happened to me. I wasn't even at a somali party. I never go to stuff like that or the shisha spots Somali parents go to. He came to a place I was working at (I can't say where for security purposes) and I saw him so I approached him to see if he needed help. We chatted for a little bit. Then he started giving me advice so I thought nothing of it..typical adeers you know giving advice. Then he said that women should start thinking of marriage after a certain age, once they finish their university and that marriage will help us "mature''. He kept making stupid somali proverb comments about marriage and laughing at his own jokes and proceeded to touch my shoulder as he laughed. For a moment my brain didn't process that. I actually thought I must have imagined it or it was nothing. Then we sat by my desk and I helped him try to fill out a form and he touched my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable, I got up and moved over to the other side of my desk. Then he actually had the audacity to ask me if we should continue our "sheeko" another time and recommend that I take his number and reach out to him if I ever needed anything. What could I possibly need from an aging old aabo?
Older Somali abos who go to shisha spots or Somali parties/events from what I have observed do this all the time. The majority of Somali girls have experienced this directly or indirectly and I can only imagine that none of them have told their friend if it was their dad of all people who did it and for good reason.

Don't tell her anything if you don't want to lose her as a friend.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Ooh!! Come on!!

If my female friend was hit in my my dad and she told me. I would've been proud of his ass wallahi.
I wouldve been like "l see ya OG, tryna holla at dem young xalimos.":obama::stevej:

I thought u were religious :hemad:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Ooh!! Come on!!

:browtf:

while he's married to ur mom?

I know it's gross. I heard of so much stories but this is the first time it eve happened to me. I wasn't even at a somali party. I never go to stuff like that or the shisha spots Somali parents go to. He came to a place I was working at (I can't say where for security purposes) and I saw him so I approached him to see if he needed help. We chatted for a little bit. Then he started giving me advice so I thought nothing of it..typical adeers you know giving advice. Then he said that women should start thinking of marriage after a certain age, once they finish their university and that marriage will help us "mature''. He kept making stupid somali proverb comments about marriage and laughing at his own jokes and proceeded to touch my shoulder as he laughed. For a moment my brain didn't process that. I actually thought I must have imagined it or it was nothing. Then we sat by my desk and I helped him try to fill out a form and he touched my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable, I got up and moved over to the other side of my desk. Then he actually had the audacity to ask me if we should continue our "sheeko" another time and recommend that I take his number and reach out to him if I ever needed anything. What could I possibly need from an aging old aabo?

Hmm. That's not hitting on; that's sexual assault.

I would seriously consider contacting the authorities if you felt violated.

you should be more open minded, maybe he wanted to share some wisdom.

That's actually gross. My father would never hit on my friends. If my friends come over...he always goes to another floor of the house and let's us do our thing. Men should have manners, especially if they have daughters.

Ooh!! Come on!!

Should have chewed him out for that.

also I probably jumped ahead of the conclusion. I assumed a different situation

Forget about what I said before.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
touched ur thigh, these adeers getting bold damn :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending