My search for a wife is over

Shes clapped.
@malab u see what I mean these guys in this forum have no good tastebuds
They have odd thing for light skinned women with shit ton of make-up, with all due respect to that girl but even man can look that with the right make-up technique. 99% of the faraxs on here will go for this transgender woman than a xalimo who isn't light skinned.
Screenshot-170.png

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Shes clapped.
@malab u see what I mean these guys in this forum have no good tastebuds

Clapped? Please translate zoomer speak to me, walaal. To a millennial like me clapped brings to mind "clapping dem cheeks". Are you implying the young lady is a harlot?

They have odd thing for light skinned women with shit ton of make-up, with all due respect to that girl but even man can look that with the right make-up technique. 99% of the faraxs on here will go for this transgender woman than a xalimo who isn't light skinned.
View attachment 250237
in this picture he looks 100% like a women, im sorry but i would never guess thats a man

I checked his instagram out, it deffo looks like a man, you should have posted a more clear picture

in this picture he looks 100% like a women, im sorry but i would never guess thats a man

I checked his instagram out, it deffo looks like a man, you should have posted a more clear picture
It's okay walaal, to me as a real woman she obviously looks very uncanny to be a woman but I guess most men cannot tell the difference due to the makeup and angle.

Trending

Latest posts