My search for a wife is over

I'm into noble, non-weasel looking women. Chinless mothers bring forth chinless sons.
I'm genuinely confused what are you on about? Is this some sort of incel morse-code.
492f0c9a8cc563c604cc4b26f9836349.gif

Not true,
I could see the Adam's apple
And face symmetry masculine
It only fools the untrained eye.
I am very trained in this game, we had a game in school where we would spot the tranny, we would all be very good at it

my secret:
Always look at the jawline, its a dead give away, the person in the picture has a jawline of a man, but tbh the rest of him looks like a women, unless I was really trying hard, I would never tell

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
I am very trained in this game, we had a game in school where we would spot the tranny, we would all be very good at it

my secret:
Always look at the jawline, its a dead give away, the person in the picture has a jawline of a man, but tbh the rest of him looks like a women, unless I was really trying hard, I would never tell

"Muslim straight man" but spent his freetime in school looking at pictures of transgender women

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Proud Of You Yes GIF

She is a stunner, I approve niyow. You really going all out with this sudani larping sxb, you might even assimilate fully.

"Muslim straight man" but spent his freetime in school looking at pictures of transgender women
I grew up around non-Muslims, surprise surprise their was a point in my life where I wasn't Muslim, also we did that rarely not all the time, stop making up nonsense, we just had fun and jokes tryna stop out trannies and seeing who could notice or not, it was good practice anyway for the future

Also im gonna be honest, the way you talk is like a xalimo, your either very gay or a lesbian

@malab they actually think this women looks beautiful, tell me they are trolling rn please, have these guys ever seen a pretty women in their life. Allah, they must be trolling

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You mean the one malab posted?
You can clearly see that is a trans-man.
Yeah I could see that it was almost gullible to the untrained eye but mines unconvinced.

The face shape is a dead give a way. Two,
They have an Adam's apple. Also, that man
Doesn't give off "effeminate energy" a way
That woman give off. That soul feeling too,
Nope. Not in this one, thats also how I know they are transgendered. Funny topic though.

You can clearly see that is a trans-man.
Yeah I could see that it was almost gullible to the untrained eye but mines unconvinced.

The face shape is a dead give a way. Two,
They have an Adam's apple. Also, that man
Doesn't give off "effeminate energy" a way
That woman give off. That soul feeling too,
Nope. Not in this one, thats also how I know they are transgendered. Funny topic though.
I can't see an adams apple there
it does give off effeminate energy

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
@malab they actually think this women looks beautiful, tell me they are trolling rn please, have these guys ever seen a pretty women in their life. Allah, they must be trolling
If you think this is an unattractive woman, I can only wonder what you think is attractive. Your brain is broken by too much looking at half-naked women and transgenders online. Seek help.

They have odd thing for light skinned women with shit ton of make-up, with all due respect to that girl but even man can look that with the right make-up technique. 99% of the faraxs on here will go for this transgender woman than a xalimo who isn't light skinned.
View attachment 250237

I'm lowkey grateful that East African men aren't into the whole Transition genders thing.
Some of them got some real pretty faces and could definitely compete with us women lol.

If you think this is an unattractive woman, I can only wonder what you think is attractive. Your brain is broken by too much looking at half-naked women and transgenders online. Seek help.
Nope, I have good taste in women, you have bad taste in women. if you think the likes of Rayan xasan is ugly than u my friend are gay