My search for a wife is over

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I can't see an adams apple there
it does give off effeminate energy

Use the colour spectrals in fragments then reshape all the lines in, you'll reframe how you'll mentally see the image. It's a subconscious mind trick I personally use for my cool photography moments. That way you can see truth with full colour ranges.

You can do this by mind or photoshop/photo editor techniques. It's called "pay close attention." Otherwise, you'll get duped out.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@malab they actually think this women looks beautiful, tell me they are trolling rn please, have these guys ever seen a pretty women in their life. Allah, they must be trolling
post an example of a woman that looks good in your opinion. The woman Malab posted is fine as hell so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Let's see your example

Use the colour spectrals in fragments then reshape all the lines in, you'll reframe how you'll mentally see the image. It's a subconscious mind trick I personally use for my cool photography moments. That way you can see truth with full colour ranges.

You can do this by mind or photoshop/photo editor techniques. It's called "pay close attention." Otherwise, you'll get duped out.
Walaal you are right I see it now, pictures are deceiving, If I saw him in real life it would be obvious

You mean the one malab posted?

Hol up Hol hup my kneeeggggaaaa

Say What Hold Up GIF by DaBaby

So you think the REAL woman is unattractive, but find the Transwoman attractive?

Last edited:
Nigga, what you mean?
Major HOMO. You might as well have tattooed this
Community Lgbt GIF
on your face
you cant say that, your a women so u find it easy to see the difference, for a man the tranny looks better than the girl in the tiktok, most men cant even tell, it aint gay if they look like a girl

I am very trained in this game, we had a game in school where we would spot the tranny, we would all be very good at it

my secret:
Always look at the jawline, its a dead give away, the person in the picture has a jawline of a man, but tbh the rest of him looks like a women, unless I was really trying hard, I would never tell
Salma hayek has a very masculine jawline but she’s considered universally attractive

Trending