Nigga, what you mean?
Major HOMO. You might as well have tattooed this
Community Lgbt GIF
on your face
I said no homo tho, so it cancels out :yousmart:

Don't you know the rules?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's time for you to come out of the closet.
[To anyone actually dealing with confidence issues including the person in the tiktok video: Actually, don't be affected by anyone trolling around with roasts. Learn to be a comedian once in a while by having fun by not taking life so serious, if you're too sensitive for the internet, then you need to go for the looks department contest, grind your own lane out. I also assumed the tiktok video was also a transgendered person. I would never harm/hurt a transgendered person even though I am against them/it's principle but I am also a good soul that believes each to their own as long as no harm as done but keep away from pushing your extreme beliefs on my straight lifestyle.
However, live as who you are bruh, on you.]

@malab there is no use with these men, they cannot appreciate a pretty women,
There are men in this forum who like fat obese women, like any healthy man would not find that attractive
These women you guys post look like ugly, find some good looking women please, am I the only sane man here
No, I know what it is, in real life all my friends and colleagues agree with me, its just somalispot where I see these weird opinions on what ppl find attractive, you guys are making think I am crazy.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
@malab there is no use with these men, they cannot appreciate a pretty women,
There are men in this forum who like fat obese women, like any healthy man would not find that attractive
These women you guys post look like ugly, find some good looking women please, am I the only sane man here
No, I know what it is, in real life all my friends and colleagues agree with me, its just somalispot where I see these weird opinions on what ppl find attractive, you guys are making think I am crazy.
You are friends with khaniis men. This is already established. Of course khaniis men are attracted to men.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Wallahi I pity your father he raised a son who is trying to rationalize himself being more attracted to crossdressing men than actual women

It's a known fact people in this forum are attracted to Trans people. Here's are old threads which confirmed it

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...would-love-to-marry-and-bear-many-kids.71253/

Trending