My review of Netflix stuff

Narcos
narcos_press_1000-696x456.jpg

9/10

Best show I've seen all year. I can't believe I slept on this but it's really good. Very dramatic and most of it is based on real life events around Pablo Escober the colombian drug lord. Would recommend!

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Afrique has been binge watching many Netflix series. Im not into show or series. Only watch movies. Check out this British movie 'Calibre' on Netflix. It's so far the best movie I watched in 3 years. Great movie with great ending.

:kodaksmiley: im not big on shows it need commitment but since the lick up i binged watched
7/10 first season is 8.5 though
images (6).jpeg

Fargo not bad i give it 7 with seaon 2 and 3 were fire
images (5).jpeg
Broadwalk empire i like this one i give 7.5
images (4).jpeg
Im surprised this british crime/drama was very good..8
images (3).jpeg
This one we can watch while cuddling..eventhough i dont like the feminist agendas in it but i liked the show 9
download (1).jpeg

:kodaksmiley: im not big on shows it need commitment but since the lick up i binged watched
7/10 first season is 8.5 though
View attachment 114602

Fargo not bad i give it 7 with seaon 2 and 3 were fire
View attachment 114604
Broadwalk empire i like this one i give 7.5
View attachment 114605
Im surprised this british crime/drama was very good..8
View attachment 114606
This one we can watch while cuddling..eventhough i dont like the feminist agendas in it but i liked the show 9
View attachment 114607

Fargo was great I need to do a review on that. Peaky blinders is shit admit it!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Elite-

full of sex scenes, nudity and degenerate Muslims who are either gay or give it up for the cadaan in shining armour. Do not watch I repeat do not watch!!!

apart from that it was quite good storyline. Given all that craziness would never actually happen in a school it was fun to see what’s next.
i have it was fun watching thee muslims becoming more degenerate over time the killing and the incest 10/10 watch it

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Trending