My review of Netflix stuff

Gambar

VIP
View attachment 110747
Tiger King

6/10

I know @Jaydaan is a fan. I could only watch one episode a day. So much drama and twists and turns lol. Carol Baskin is legendary and deserves her own show. She is basically the tiger kings nemesis but is much more sophisticated than he is and in the end you get to see he wins. Both characters actually remind me of Jaydan and I. I would watch it as a comedy.
It was so bizzare.

The whole thing was dysfunctional. In the latest season they brought a young rich boy from west Africa who at first glance was a very good Muslim boy. He was talking to the main Muslim girl and I was happy at first. Then shortly after they showed that he liked to drink alcohol. I thought okay then. Then literally afterwards we found out he’s gay too. Fuckin I wanted to punch the Producer then and there
Lol I’ve been seeing a lot of repetitive themes with Netflix shows like the show ‘you’ showing madow women fawning and throwing themselves over cadan men and now this. It’s a shame their interpretation of ‘diversity’ always has to be in the context of reacting to cadan people lol.

Macalin M

Out here
Lol I’ve been seeing a lot of repetitive themes with Netflix shows like the show ‘you’ showing madow women fawning and throwing themselves over cadan men and now this. It’s a shame their interpretation of ‘diversity’ always has to be in the context of reacting to cadan people lol.
It’s a shame but we don’t make the rules in Hollywood.

It was so bizzare.

seriously though, I feel like red necks always have drama. I remember watching Jerry springer and the cadaan trash cast would always have the most dramatic lives where someone’s sister is dating their uncle but is leaving him for his daughter.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Too hot to handle
5/10

lol it was a trashier version of love island and the end really pissed me off. @Basic and @Mckenzie have you finished it yet lol
Tbh I stopped watching halfway. American reality shows are dead. I only watched it cause the british contestants were hilarious :mjkkk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’m on the opposite end. I absolutely love streaming as opposed to normal television. Whoever thought of this is a literal genius.
I guess they just bore me I lack the patience to put up with it
Smallville is one of those shows where you can miss an episode and catch up. I agree with you though, sometimes there are a lot of options and you can get overwhelmed with Netflix. I just choose based on what’s trending and if I like the trailer or I’ve heard good things about it.
How many series have you completed be honest

Dolemite, check it!! Watched it like 4 times already, one of Eddie Murphy's best work and it's based on a true story.

First time you'll see Wesley Snipes in a comedic role too, he did well, whole movie was great.

9/10 (and i'm a stinger grader)

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The Last Kingdom is back for a season 4. It's about a noble Saxon boy who ends up being adopted by the invading Vikings. He is then raised as a viking warrior and has to grapple with which side he fights for.

8/10

Self-made
p17803657_b_v8_aa.jpg

8.5/10

I actually really liked this series, it's based on a true story of the first woman in an America who became a millionaire (yes she was black). The main actress is, of course, Oscar-winning and fantastic. If you enjoy a rags to riches story, I would definitely recommend. She also has a tumultuous private life for those of you who are messy.

Bates Motel
p13700017_b_v8_aa.jpg

6.5/10

Strong start but the show a lot of episodes and a lot of seasons. I feel it went on for too long and I gave up on season 3. The show is based on the Hitchcock film Psycho but it takes you through the childhood of Norman and the dynamic between him and his mother. I've always been fascinated by the original film because it shows when a relationship between a boy and his mother can become unhealthy. When he relies on her for everything and when she has an overbearing hold over him. I might go back to it because I really did enjoy it but I just preferred watching American horror story at the time.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bates Motel
View attachment 111175

6.5/10

Strong start but the show a lot of episodes and a lot of seasons. I feel it went on for too long and I gave up on season 3. The show is based on the Hitchcock film Psycho but it takes you through the childhood of Norman and the dynamic between him and his mother. I've always been fascinated by the original film because it shows when a relationship between a boy and his mother can become unhealthy. When he relies on her for everything and when she has an overbearing hold over him. I might go back to it because I really did enjoy it but I just preferred watching American horror story at the time.

This show was hella trash. My friend tried to make watch this but I told her I couldn’t get pass season one it was such a struggle :damn:

I’m currently watching #blackaf it’s alright so far

This show was hella trash. My friend tried to make watch this but I told her I couldn’t get pass season one it was such a struggle :damn:

I’m currently watching #blackaf it’s alright so far

lol I've avoided shows like grown and blackaf. I hate forced diversity. Let me know how you find it if you plan to finish it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
View attachment 110747
Tiger King

6/10

I know @Jaydaan is a fan. I could only watch one episode a day. So much drama and twists and turns lol. Carol Baskin is legendary and deserves her own show. She is basically the tiger kings nemesis but is much more sophisticated than he is and in the end you get to see he wins. Both characters actually remind me of Jaydan and I. I would watch it as a comedy.

That Jeff Lowe guy reminds me of me, a real modern day crook :banderas:

Trending