My review of Netflix stuff

This will be my reviews and recommendations since I’m going through a lot of shows. Feel free to share your opinions too.

try and leave a rating a picture of the show if you can.

I'm loving Bojack Horseman, it's a lot deeper than I thought it would be. On season 3 right now, would highly recommend it.

Solid 9/10 show

0CF5C4B1-CD4F-41F0-9656-2C04A47B77F7.jpeg

Unorthodox

8/10
Interesting drama about a Jewish girl who gets an arranged marriage to a man which who flees from. She goes to Germany to try and start a new life and you get to see the challenges she experiences being homeless, trying to join a music school whilst never having received an education before. It’s crazy how extreme Orthodox Jews are in their treatment of women.

I liked it because I was learning more about Orthodox Jews and this is quite rare because they are quite hidden and secretive. The storyline and characters were interesting too.

9EE933E2-77D8-4062-B761-B594EA7A1889.jpeg

Tiger King

6/10

I know @Jaydaan is a fan. I could only watch one episode a day. So much drama and twists and turns lol. Carol Baskin is legendary and deserves her own show. She is basically the tiger kings nemesis but is much more sophisticated than he is and in the end you get to see he wins. Both characters actually remind me of Jaydan and I. I would watch it as a comedy.

View attachment 110747
Tiger King

I know @Jaydaan is a fan. I could only watch one episode a day. So much drama and twists and turns lol. Carol Baskin is legendary and deserves her own show. She is basically the tiger kings nemesis but is much more sophisticated than he is and in the end you get to see he wins. Both characters actually remind me of Jaydan and I.

sorry but you do know when Carole baskin met her husband she was prostitute and later on she killed her ex husband and took his money from his kids. She was by far the most hated character

sorry but you do know when Carole baskin met her husband she was prostitute and later on she killed her ex husband and took his money from his kids. She was by far the most hated character

She wasn’t a prostitute. Lol Carole outsmarted him and took him and his family to court whilst he was making silly music videos.

She wasn’t a prostitute. Lol Carole outsmarted him and took him and his family to court whilst he was making silly music videos.
She was just walking a street that was well known for prostitution and he picked her up and took her to motel where they spent the night........REALLY

She was just walking a street that was well known for prostitution and he picked her up and took her to motel where they spent the night........REALLY

I didn’t jump to that conclusion but maybe you are right

but you have to admit she is very intelligent lol

Macalin M

Out here
Elite-

full of sex scenes, nudity and degenerate Muslims who are either gay or give it up for the cadaan in shining armour. Do not watch I repeat do not watch!!!

apart from that it was quite good storyline. Given all that craziness would never actually happen in a school it was fun to see what’s next.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is anyone else not interested in binging Netflix? I cant seem to focus and always end up hopping between different series and movies, never sticking to one.

I preferred the days of cable TV, I had little choice in content so would stick to the show for years. Remember Smallville? Ugh, my childhood.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
A series of unfortunate events is actually a really good series. The plotline and plot twists is amazing.

9.5/10

Macalin M

Out here
Is anyone else not interested in binging Netflix? I cant seem to focus and always end up hopping between different series and movies, never sticking to one.

I preferred the days of cable TV, I had little choice in content so would stick to the show for years. Remember Smallville? Ugh, my childhood.
I’m on the opposite end. I absolutely love streaming as opposed to normal television. Whoever thought of this is a literal genius.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Elite-

full of sex scenes, nudity and degenerate Muslims who are either gay or give it up for the cadaan in shining armour. Do not watch I repeat do not watch!!!

apart from that it was quite good storyline. Given all that craziness would never actually happen in a school it was fun to see what’s next.
Seen that in my recommended whilst watching Money Heist. The Omar guy is so pisstaking in ELITE.

I didn’t jump to that conclusion but maybe you are right

but you have to admit she is very intelligent lol
Not really. he ruined himself and he was beyond dumb. He bankrupted himself by keep breaking the law in the way he was dissing her and she kept taking him to court. Never seen a dumber person. They do the same thing and was in competition and she re-branded herself to take out her competition

Elite-

lol I stopped watching this when the girl was told to take her hijab off if she wanted to attend this school. You can already tell what type of lessons they want you draw from this lol.

Smallville is one of those shows where you can miss an episode and catch up. I agree with you though, sometimes there are a lot of options and you can get overwhelmed with Netflix. I just choose based on what’s trending and if I like the trailer or I’ve heard good things about it.

Macalin M

Out here
lol I stopped watching this when the girl was told to take her hijab off if she wanted to attend this school. You can already tell what type of lessons they want you draw from this lol.
The whole thing was dysfunctional. In the latest season they brought a young rich boy from west Africa who at first glance was a very good Muslim boy. He was talking to the main Muslim girl and I was happy at first. Then shortly after they showed that he liked to drink alcohol. I thought okay then. Then literally afterwards we found out he’s gay too. Fuckin I wanted to punch the Producer then and there