My Problem With Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be a muslim anymore, I just don't believe in islam no matter how hard I try I cannot ignore the blatant fallacies in the quran. I cannot accept the fact that a good person like me who didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone will be sent to hell, but a terrorist who killed people will be sent to heaven just cause he is a muslim. Let's face it there is an hadith about a man who killed 100 people yet turned muslim and went to heaven. How can I accept a god who would allow such an evil person in heaven.

I can't be a muslim anymore, I just don't believe in islam no matter how hard I try I cannot ignore the blatant fallacies in the quran. I cannot accept the fact that a good person like me who didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone will be sent to hell, but a terrorist who killed people will be sent to heaven just cause he is a muslim. Let's face it there is an hadith about a man who killed 100 people yet turned muslim and went to heaven. How can I accept a god who would allow such an evil person in heaven.
Just stay muslim bro its our religion

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That Hadith was encouraging evil doers to repent no matter how huge their sins are. You have a chance to erase your sins as long as you live.

That Hadith was encouraging evil doers to repent no matter how huge their sins are. You have a chance to erase your sins as long as you live.
so allah will send murders to heaven but people who don't commit crimes and don't hurt people will be sent to hell for not being muslim. just think about that bs, this is the merciful god you pray to

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
so allah will send murders to heaven but people who don't commit crimes and don't hurt people will be sent to hell for not being muslim. just think about that bs, this is the merciful god you pray to
You're alive cause God specifically wanted you to worship him in this short life. If you're GAAL, nice and non Muslim then you're doomed.

nobody is forced to believe in Islam, you believe or don't. but make no mistake you will be judged one day by the most high.

are you still gonna clean yourself with water after taking a dump? :mugshotman: i know this one ex muslim that dropped every part of islam out of his daily life, including istinja :reallymaury::wow1:

nobody is forced to believe in Islam, you believe or don't. but make no mistake you will be judged one day by the most high.
Muslims suffer from mental gymnastics, you know all the errors in the quran yet you believe in it for no reason other than you being paranoid. Your wasting your time with a futile battle

Muslims suffer from mental gymnastics, you know all the errors in the quran yet you believe in it for no reason other than you being paranoid. Your wasting your time with a futile battle
ok clever man tell me what do you believe in. i have notice that you are one of the most depressed individual on this forum.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Do you, bro.
Find balance in your life and if you leave this religion, move on and ignore it.
I have my own philosophy and I don't need a religion from arabs lmao

Kratos

Sonder
There are some very dubious hadiths... I personally believe that most of them were fabricated (even the ones considered authentic) by Islamic authorities in medieval times for political purposes. I don't really have any definitive proof but it's a strong suspicion. For example, there's that infamous hadith were the prophet supposedly said "he who changes his religion, kill him" or something along those lines, yet the Quran says there is no compulsion in belief. The hadiths are far too supplementary. This is an interesting video on the subject though the title is a bit provocative:

Last edited:
There are some very dubious hadiths... I personally believe that most of them were fabricated (even the ones considered authentic) by Islamic authorities in medieval times for political purposes. I don't really have any definitive proof but it's a strong suspicion. For example, there's that infamous hadith were the prophet supposedly said "he who changes his religion, kill him" or something along those lines, yet the Quran says there is no compulsion in belief. The hadiths are far too supplementary. This is an interesting video on the subject though the title is a bit provocative:

read the quran translation, it sounds like some egotistical maniac wrote it, constantly boasting about his power. I though allah was this merciful god, yet a lot of the quran is talking about punishing and killing disbelievers

Masha-waaq, welcome my kafir sister.

Islam has three main flaws in my analysis

1) Not meeting the extraordinary burden of proof (Sagan standard)

2) Errors in the Quran and sahih when it comes to science and history

3) Flawed moral teachings from sex-slaves to codifying 7th century misogyny.

And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
Allah hates disbelivers so much and states that they should be killed, but allows them to live better lives than muslims? btw will you be comfortable knowing that a child rapist will be in heaven cause he is muslim?

Masha-waaq, welcome my kafir sister.

Islam has three main flaws in my analysis

1) Not meeting the extraordinary burden of proof (Sagan standard)

2) Errors in the Quran and sahih when it comes to science and history

3) Flawed moral teachings from sex-slaves to codifying 7th century misogyny.
Your right, how can you tell me a god wrote this when there are many mistakes. Like milk being pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.