My Problem With Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You sound depressed man, go seek some help. Deep down inside you know Islam is the truth.

You're alive cause God specifically wanted you to worship him in this short life. If you're GAAL, nice and non Muslim then you're doomed.
Jahannam is eternity for non muslims! i can't even imagine what an eternity is outside of this real guarded by time but it doesn't seem good. If Op is so concerned about Non muslims then how about using your opportunity to save them from hell.

sure then why do non muslim countries have the longest life span?
Better food, Greedy ancestors that never let their guard down like muslims who lost spain and ruined the golden age that spawned the medicines and techniques used to train said kafirs today in medicine.

Allah hates disbelivers so much and states that they should be killed, but allows them to live better lives than muslims? btw will you be comfortable knowing that a child rapist will be in heaven cause he is muslim?
What makes you believe that such a person who does such a disgraceful thing in the sight of god is a muslim?

You keep speaking from emotion like a woman that never wants to lose an argument but you have no proof of child rapists going to heaven.

:gucciwhat:

Bro, he is an omnipotent being and he decided to use all the power he possess to create a race of species just to worship him. Is that not egotistical as hell? What's even worse is if you question his existence and die without accepting him, you will be punished for it with eternal hellfire. ETERNAL. This is despite the fact that he is VERY vague about his existence. I mean if he is really omnipotent, there is surely a more effective way of revealing your existence than sending "revelation" in only one language to one group of people in the middle of the desert...
Read the story of the so called high iq jews....The chronicles before they got their high iq. It's not their fault humans are retarded.

Kratos

Sonder
Read the story of the so called high iq jews....The chronicles before they got their high iq. It's not their fault humans are retarded.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Are you referring to how god revealed his existence to them and they supposedly rejected him out of arrogance? If so, then there's a reason as to why it's a story set in the distant past; it's something unverifiable. It is intellectually lazy to accept that as an argument. Imagine if I came to you and said that I could fly and you asked me to show you and I said no there is no point, I've showed other people before and just like them you will be too arrogant to accept the truth. We could literally make a case for anything if we accept that as a valid argument

Unless you want whole number there isn't much of a mistake.

0f7gtpkff7h11.png

The math is wrong saaxib. Why should you pray to a deity that can't even do math?
Now they is even a Shia method and a Sunni method :hillarybiz:

Bro, he is an omnipotent being and he decided to use all the power he possess to create a race of species just to worship him. Is that not egotistical as hell? What's even worse is if you question his existence and die without accepting him, you will be punished for it with eternal hellfire. ETERNAL. This is despite the fact that he is VERY vague about his existence. I mean if he is really omnipotent, there is surely a more effective way of revealing your existence than sending "revelation" in only one language to one group of people in the middle of the desert...

Saaxib nobody said that questioning Islam or the Creator is wrong. Please get this idea out of your head. If anything Allah Azzawajal encourages us to think critically. Even challenges us to produce another quran like it. We are not like the Christians, blind faith is not how Islam works.

Yes Allah swt has created us solemnly to worship Him. But little do you know that worshipping the Lord and obeying His command is all FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. When you dive deep into all the prohibitions and legal rulings, the halal and the haram you will realize the beauty and perfection of His laws. Who knows the creation better than the Creator Himself??????

Wallahi o Billahi walaal, Whenever you have a question SEEK ANSWERS. This is not a laughing matter. This is your mustaqbal. You have to be certain whenever you dismiss something.

Circumcision, prohibition of Alcohol, Riba, Gambling. Financial rulings, inheritant laws, the righs of both men and women study all of it and learn the why and it was made haram. It would only increase more in faith.

The fact that we are alive is a blessing, Allah swt has given you a change to live forever in the gardens of Paradise and if you know just a tiny bit of Islam Allah encourages soooooo much to do good so that we all can enter his gardens. Whenever you do a good deed you will be rewarded more.

Also, Islam core message is simple. Believing in the oneness of Allah. Bilal ibn Rabah didn’t know much about the religion of the Nabi SAWS yet he still converted. Because it made sense to him. Remember when he was screaming “Ahad, Ahad” yeah that was enough for him. Islam is not only for arabs, yes it was revealed in Arabic but it is nowhere near the Arabic spoken today.

Saaxib nobody said that questioning Islam or the Creator is wrong. Please get this idea out of your head. If anything Allah Azzawajal encourages us to think critically. Even challenges us to produce another quran like it. We are not like the Christians, blind faith is not how Islam works.

Yes Allah swt has created us solemnly to worship Him. But little do you know that worshipping the Lord and obeying His command is all FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. When you dive deep into all the prohibitions and legal rulings, the halal and the haram you will realize the beauty and perfection of His laws. Who knows the creation better than the Creator Himself??????

Wallahi o Billahi walaal, Whenever you have a question SEEK ANSWERS. This is not a laughing matter. This is your mustaqbal. You have to be certain whenever you dismiss something.

Circumcision, prohibition of Alcohol, Riba, Gambling. Financial rulings, inheritant laws, the righs of both men and women study all of it and learn the why and it was made haram. It would only increase more in faith.

The fact that we are alive is a blessing, Allah swt has given you a change to live forever in the gardens of Paradise and if you know just a tiny bit of Islam Allah encourages soooooo much to do good so that we all can enter his gardens. Whenever you do a good deed you will be rewarded more.

Also, Islam core message is simple. Believing in the oneness of Allah. Bilal ibn Rabah didn’t know much about the religion of the Nabi SAWS yet he still converted. Because it made sense to him. Remember when he was screaming “Ahad, Ahad” yeah that was enough for him. Islam is not only for arabs, yes it was revealed in Arabic but it is nowhere near the Arabic spoken today.
'
@Basra is this your new account?

What is the beauty and perfection of killing apostates, blasphemers or homosexuals? :childplease:

What is the beauty of sex-slaves?:browtf:

What is the perfection behind allowing marriage to girls who too young to menstruate? (Quran 65:4, relevant tafsir: https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.as...hNo=4&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2)

:camby::camby::camby:

'
@Basra is this your new account?

What is the beauty and perfection of killing apostates, blasphemers or homosexuals? :childplease:

What is the beauty of sex-slaves?:browtf:

What is the perfection behind allowing marriage to girls who too young to menstruate? (Quran 65:4, relevant tafsir: https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.as...hNo=4&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2)

:camby::camby::camby:

You don't seem sincere nvm. These questions are answered many many many times. You don't need to search too long to find the answer.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
{لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ}
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.
(Al Baqarah 2:256)

Being Muslim does not mean that it's guaranteed that you'll go heaven .Every decision we make would determine our future so is our deeds.

Islam is the truth.

It doesn't requires conditions but a faith and defined in Quran.

Kratos

Sonder

I didn't say that questioning Islam or the creator is wrong. I said "if you question his existence and die without accepting him". The "die without accepting him" is an important part. It implies that a person may leave the religion, not because they are arrogant disbelievers or "rejectors/deniers" as the Quran so often describes them as, but because they are genuinely interested in the truth and they don't accept Islam's claim to it because it doesn't make sense to them. This person is not only destined to hell (according to the Quran and the sunnah) but you have an authentic hadith which justifies the killing of such people for simply changing their mind after exercising the rational faculties which god gave them in the first place. Why would god encourage us to think critically and then punish us for coming to a "wrong" conclusion? Questioning god is only acceptable if you stop questioning him, return to the folds of Islam and repent. What is the biggest sin in Islam? Is it murder? Rape? No, it's shirk. The biggest sin you can commit in Islam is to associate partners with Allah. Some scholars argue that Atheism is also a form of shirk because it negates god's existence altogether. How does this encourage critical thinking?

Why is worshipping a god for our own good? Bring forth some arguments because there are very few good ones if any which support your claim. What is the benefit of circumcision in the 21st century? Just clean your dick. Do you know that circumcision is a life-threatening surgical operation? It's estimated that hundreds of kids die every year in the U.S from botched operations. It is pretty much a consensus among medical professionals that circumcision has more harm than benefits, if there even are any benefits. Your supposedly perfect laws and rulings also allow for slavery and the killing of homosexuals. I don't see the benefit of killing gay people and invalidating another human being's personal freedoms. Do you?

The Quran was revealed in Arabic to a group of Arabs in the middle of the desert. If Islam is a religion for all of humankind and god is omnipotent, couldn't he have thought of a more effective and efficient way to spread the message to all humans? I mean there are still some uncontacted tribes til today. The fact is that he chose a group of humans (Arabs) to do his work for him; spread Islam. It didn't matter whether they spread it via warfare, slavery or trade because they employed all these tactics. Shouldn't god control the way HIS word is spread?

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
First of all, you are acting like as if bad Muslim will go to Jannah when that is not even the case. Bad Muslims go to hell as well. As for the Quran, people read the Quran differently and interpret it in different ways and come out with a different conclusion. I guess it all depends on how you understand it. The way I understand it the Quran is consistent. For me, the hadiths are the problematic parts and not reliable whats so ever. Extracting the hadith from Islam really makes a big difference. As a person who is still researching I would advise you to explore and learn more about Islam. I was having doubts as well, and still, do sometimes, but after researching about various of different understandings of Islam I came to the conclusion that Islam is more complicated then they make it seem. What you need to do is read the text for yourself and not listen to all of these sheikhs that all have conflicting ideas and contradicting understandings.
Will a good Buddhist go to heaven or hell, based on the tenets of Islam, yes or no?

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
:faysalwtf:How can you compare your thoughts of right and wrong with the divine knowledge of Allah(swt)? Human judgement is limited in everyways, we don't truly understand anything outside of what's already been revealed to us, which still we require guidance. Allah's judgement is beyond our comprehension saaxiib, please don't be so arrogant as to presume you know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending