My Problem With Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
so allah will send murders to heaven but people who don't commit crimes and don't hurt people will be sent to hell for not being muslim. just think about that bs, this is the merciful god you pray to

You know it could be a lot worse. According to Christianity (at least its Protestant form), you can be Hitler and still go to heaven as long as you believe in Jesus (PBUH) as God. Yet you can pray five times a day, pay zakat, perform Hajj, avoid zina, etc. yet you go to hell according to them because were not Christian.

This kind of line of argumentation applies way more to Christianity than to Islam.

read the quran translation, it sounds like some egotistical maniac wrote it, constantly boasting about his power. I though allah was this merciful god, yet a lot of the quran is talking about punishing and killing disbelievers

Have you read the Bible? The OT has verses describing God's power. Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in the same God.

You really think God is an egomaniac?

You think the Creator of the stars, of the heavens, of man and jinn is an egomaniac?

Have you created any mountains? Any oceans? A race made from clay? A race made from smokeless fire?

Who are you to try to judge God? If you don't repent in this life- wait for the Day of Judgement.

Why would you be crazy enough to try to judge our Creator? It is lunacy.

Insha'Allah, this is a phase and you'll go past it later.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@Yungmulababy23 the only reason you’re turning gaal is because you can’t accept the fact Muslims who committed evil will go to heaven and people who didn’t believe in Islam but were righteous in your subjective POV, will be sent to hell?

Allah hates disbelivers so much and states that they should be killed, but allows them to live better lives than muslims? btw will you be comfortable knowing that a child rapist will be in heaven cause he is muslim?
Do they distribute the mercy of your Lord? It is We who have apportioned among them their livelihood in the life of this world and have raised some of them above others in degrees [of rank] that they may make use of one another for service. But the mercy of your Lord is better than whatever they accumulate.

And if it were not that the people would become one community [of disbelievers], We would have made for those who disbelieve in the Most Merciful - for their houses - ceilings and stairways of silver upon which to mount....
And gold ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.

And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

So no it doesn't bother me, I don't distribute the mercy of Allah

Kratos

Sonder
Have you read the Bible? The OT has verses describing God's power. Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in the same God.

You think the Creator of the stars, of the heavens, of man and jinn is an egomaniac?

Have you created any mountains? Any oceans? A race made from clay? A race made from smokeless fire?

Who are you to try to judge God? If you don't repent in this life- wait for the Day of Judgement.

Bro, he is an omnipotent being and he decided to use all the power he possess to create a race of species just to worship him. Is that not egotistical as hell? What's even worse is if you question his existence and die without accepting him, you will be punished for it with eternal hellfire. ETERNAL. This is despite the fact that he is VERY vague about his existence. I mean if he is really omnipotent, there is surely a more effective way of revealing your existence than sending "revelation" in only one language to one group of people in the middle of the desert...

Last edited:

This is how dumb and self absorbed people have gotten. You can't compare God to people because the only reason why arrogance is bad is because you are not God. The concept can't be used against the Creator himself :rolleyes:

Kratos

Sonder
This is how dumb and self absorbed people have gotten. You can't compare God to people because the only reason why arrogance is bad is because you are not God. The concept can't be used against the Creator himself :rolleyes:
God displays very human qualities though. He cares (supposedly), he is arrogant (very), he is jealous (absolutely hates polytheists). It's almost as if the reason why he has human qualities is because he was created by humans... He reminds me of those archetypal anime villains.

We don't know much about the day of judgement, except what the prophets told us. One of the things said was "everyone will be judged based on their good and bad deeds".
-
Will a murder be forgiven and enter paradise, just because he became a muslim?. I don't think so, but allah knows best.
-
There is a minor sins and a major sins. I don't believe a person's major sins will be erased, just because he became a muslim. Instead, i think that all their minor sins will be erased when they become muslim. But at the end of the day, allah knows best.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Yungmulababy23 the only reason you’re turning gaal is because you can’t accept the fact Muslims who committed evil will go to heaven and people who didn’t believe in Islam but were righteous in your subjective POV, will be sent to hell?
That's a sensible reason.

My reasoning is the following:
1. The humanization of God by man.
2. The stupidity of Hell.

Lets go through each:

1. You ever see a perfect thing before? A perfect book? Apple? Person? If you're an honest man, you'd answer no. No one has ever saw a perfect thing before. It's a human concept. Yet they make the claim that God is perfection itself. What is perfection? What does it mean to be the perfect being? In what context? Every absolute power man has used to described God, is human. Seeing all. Hearing all. Knowing all. The most Just. The most Merciful. A God that's angry with man. A God that's sad with man. A God that's happy with man.

Why are human qualities given to a God, described as perfect, a concept mentally created by man, that has never been observed before? Seems absurd.

Now ask yourself this: Knowing what this perfect God is, why would you matter to such a being? You are one man out of billions, from one species out of millions, from a planet out of billions, from a galaxy out of hundreds of millions, out of what could be a multiverse. With that level of insignificance, why do our lives matter to that much of a degree to a being as great as God?

We see many cases in this world of people saying a being spoke to them. An alien perhaps. A spirit. We call these guys crazy... I guess you're sane if enough crazy people show up with the same story.

2. Hell is a place where you reside for going against God, in a religious fashion. It's a place where you're tormented for eternity. By a God that's perfectly fair, just and merciful...

You see any logical complications with the sentences in the paragraph above?

Do you die or live forever? You die.
A finite life? Yes.
So you sinned for a finite period of time? Yes.
The severity of a sin has a limit based on humanity's limited imagination, correct? Yes.
So in truth, one has sinned for a time, with a severity on the level of evil of said sin.

Using an x and y graph, the x axis can represent time, while the y axis can represent evilness of sins.

There will always be a limit.

For Hell to be fair and just, the concept of the punishment fitting the crime must be in effect. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being disingenuous.

So I ask you, how can you believe in Hell, which is a concept where you are tormented forever, when you lived a finite life? And again, let me ask you, how can you believe in Hell, where the punishment is beyond human comprehension, when the sins made weren't? And again, let me ask you, how can you believe in this Hell and God in the same time?

That's a sensible reason.

My reasoning is the following:
1. The humanization of God by man.
2. The stupidity of Hell.

Lets go through each:

1. You ever see a perfect thing before? A perfect book? Apple? Person? If you're an honest man, you'd answer no. No one has ever saw a perfect thing before. It's a human concept. Yet they make the claim that God is perfection itself. What is perfection? What does it mean to be the perfect being? In what context? Every absolute power man has used to described God, is human. Seeing all. Hearing all. Knowing all. The most Just. The most Merciful. A God that's angry with man. A God that's sad with man. A God that's happy with man.

Why are human qualities given to a God, described as perfect, a concept mentally created by man, that has never been observed before? Seems absurd.

Now ask yourself this: Knowing what this perfect God is, why would you matter to such a being? You are one man out of billions, from one species out of millions, from a planet out of billions, from a galaxy out of hundreds of millions, out of what could be a multiverse. With that level of insignificance, why do our lives matter to that much of a degree to a being as great as God?

We see many cases in this world of people saying a being spoke to them. An alien perhaps. A spirit. We call these guys crazy... I guess you're sane if enough crazy people show up with the same story.

2. Hell is a place where you reside for going against God, in a religious fashion. It's a place where you're tormented for eternity. By a God that's perfectly fair, just and merciful...

You see any logical complications with the sentences in the paragraph above?

Do you die or live forever? You die.
A finite life? Yes.
So you sinned for a finite period of time? Yes.
The severity of a sin has a limit based on humanity's limited imagination, correct? Yes.
So in truth, one has sinned for a time, with a severity on the level of evil of said sin.

Using an x and y graph, the x axis can represent time, while the y axis can represent evilness of sins.

There will always be a limit.

For Hell to be fair and just, the concept of the punishment fitting the crime must be in effect. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being disingenuous.

So I ask you, how can you believe in Hell, which is a concept where you are tormented forever, when you lived a finite life? And again, let me ask you, how can you believe in Hell, where the punishment is beyond human comprehension, when the sins made weren't? And again, let me ask you, how can you believe in this Hell and God in the same time?

First of all, you are acting like as if bad Muslim will go to Jannah when that is not even the case. Bad Muslims go to hell as well. As for the Quran, people read the Quran differently and interpret it in different ways and come out with a different conclusion. I guess it all depends on how you understand it. The way I understand it the Quran is consistent. For me, the hadiths are the problematic parts and not reliable whats so ever. Extracting the hadith from Islam really makes a big difference. As a person who is still researching I would advise you to explore and learn more about Islam. I was having doubts as well, and still, do sometimes, but after researching about various of different understandings of Islam I came to the conclusion that Islam is more complicated then they make it seem. What you need to do is read the text for yourself and not listen to all of these sheikhs that all have conflicting ideas and contradicting understandings.

We don't know much about the day of judgement, except what the prophets told us. One of the things said was "everyone will be judged based on their good and bad deeds".
-
Will a murder be forgiven and enter paradise, just because he became a muslim?. I don't think so, but allah knows best.
-
There is a minor sins and a major sins. I don't believe a person's major sins will be erased, just because he became a muslim. Instead, i think that all their minor sins will be erased when they become muslim. But at the end of the day, allah knows best.
no your based on how much you prayed to allah, there is an hadith about the murder who went to heaven.

no your based on how much you prayed to allah, there is an hadith about the murder who went to heaven.
It's not based on how much you pray. It's based on your good and bad deeds, anything else is a bonus.
"there is an hadith about the murder who went to heaven" There is a lot of false hadiths, so you shouldn't be talking about them unless you're a scholar who has studied them their whole life and knows what he is talking about. Also anything the hadith says, the quran always comes first. If that hadith is contradicting the quran, then it's false.

Last edited:
I can't be a muslim anymore, I just don't believe in islam no matter how hard I try I cannot ignore the blatant fallacies in the quran. I cannot accept the fact that a good person like me who didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone will be sent to hell, but a terrorist who killed people will be sent to heaven just cause he is a muslim. Let's face it there is an hadith about a man who killed 100 people yet turned muslim and went to heaven. How can I accept a god who would allow such an evil person in heaven.
You ex muslims crack me up! you say you left the religion and then be debating it in your dreams. At least those born atheists are at peace but these questions you keep asking are just your subconscious and soul battling to decide you destiny. Of course your soul seems to have lost the battle so far but of course it will maintain the fight since it doesn't want to end up in hell with your sinful body.

For your information....in the case of the ex muslim the reason why he is going to heaven is that he killed non muslims or his sentence would have been death upon exposing his sins. Non muslim blood has not been made sacred and can be taken by any one other than the angel of death. The reason being is that non muslims were born muslims and either them or their parents brought them out of the fold of islam and so their blood became non sacred. It's still wrong to kill non muslims but it won't guarantee a muslim hell and their death would have come to them anyway. Think of it this way death is just allah's way of taking back his belongings, meaning it would have happened anyway and that murderer was just a means to an end. You are saying god is evil but if those non muslims he kiled accepted the simple message then would they not be in heaven while he rots in hell for killing a muslim?

That Hadith was encouraging evil doers to repent no matter how huge their sins are. You have a chance to erase your sins as long as you live.
Exactly it's strange because op doesn't realise that even muslims question the religion at times. He wonders why a merciful god would allow this murderer to enter jannah and some Iraqis wonder why an evil bastard like George bush was allowed such a long life like pharaoh to enjoy himself in bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts