My old house was haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was around 6/7 years old, every morning around 6am or so this thing would walk into me and my sisters room and shake my bed frame and than leave.

One day I sneaked a peak at it and saw a red sleeve from a jacket I was petrified.

Another time in my current house, I was cooking all the stoves were on, so a lot of steam, the water bottle, which was next to the cooker cap wasn't screwed on properly and it was empty, it flew across my face like something threw it.

Anyone else experience spooky stuff?

What did it look like? What did you do?
Looked like a super tall guy, coincidentally he was drinking tea. He had a labcoat on

I was like wtf for like an hour, then i walked up punched it, it shimmered and disappeared. Then I went back to sleep with the light on!

Looked like a super tall guy, coincidentally he was drinking tea. He had a labcoat on

I was like wtf for like an hour, then i walked up punched it, it shimmered and disappeared. Then I went back to sleep with the light on!

Your having me on hahahahaga

Disappointing:farole:

Seoul

. . .
I have a fucked up sleep pattern so sometimes Im awake at crazy hours. My sister and cousin went downstairs and somethings told them to hushhhhh loud. They thought it was me but I was upstairs on the phone.

Seoul

. . .
My friend always sees and has crazy things happening to her. She was in a car in passenger seat on the motorway. This again happened in the middle of the night. There was a tall black figure with no face in the middle of the road. She and the driver both saw this mysterious figure and drove right through it. They both looked back and it was still there :damn:

I thought you couldn't see jinns but they could see you?

Just yesterday though, at around midnight, I was walking by the bathroom and it was really noisy. It sounded like there were things being knocked over so I thought omg somebody must have broken in because I already walked past everybody else's bedrooms and they were all sleeping and my brother was in the living room downstairs. So I got a sharp object, read that dua before entering the toilet and walked in but there was nobody there so I guessed it must have been a jinn or something.

I've never experienced anything else.

One time, I was in the masjid, praying maghrib and the lights were off because the electricity didn't work for the women's side and I thought I was the only one there because it was a Wednesday or something and the women's side is usually empty. I legit didn't see or hear anybody and I kept seeing this shadow walk back and forth out the corner of my eye and I got SO scared wallahi. I quickly finished my salah and as I was putting my shoes on, this shadow came out the dark and it turned out that there was this sister who was trying to fix the lights, I felt so stupid after.

When I was around 6/7 years old, every morning around 6am or so this thing would walk into me and my sisters room and shake my bed frame and than leave.

One day I sneaked a peak at it and saw a red sleeve from a jacket I was petrified.

Another time in my current house, I was cooking all the stoves were on, so a lot of steam, the water bottle, which was next to the cooker cap wasn't screwed on properly and it was empty, it flew across my face like something threw it.

no, never. Do these experiences strengthen your beliefs in the unseen?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I've had fucked up dreams and when I try wake up from the nightmare and I'm fully awake, I wouldn't be able to move but my eyes would be open and I could feel a hand on my neck strangling me.

A Raaqi came and it stopped.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I cant explain what I saw But it was something

I was around 10 and was at a sleepover at My friends house we wake up to loud noise from the kitchen we Walk on our tiptoes we see this cupboard open and closing by itself and as soon as it stopped a cup that stood on the table got pushed we ran and hid under the blankets

Later on his family moved out the landlord tells em 3 other families left cause of strange things

I've had fucked up dreams and when I try wake up from the nightmare and I'm fully awake, I wouldn't be able to move but my eyes would be open and I could feel a hand on my neck strangling me.

A Raaqi came and it stopped.

That happened to me a few times in the past. It's called sleep paralysis but it's fucked up can't move or scream.

I thought you couldn't see jinns but they could see you?

Just yesterday though, at around midnight, I was walking by the bathroom and it was really noisy. It sounded like there were things being knocked over so I thought omg somebody must have broken in because I already walked past everybody else's bedrooms and they were all sleeping and my brother was in the living room downstairs. So I got a sharp object, read that dua before entering the toilet and walked in but there was nobody there so I guessed it must have been a jinn or something.

I've never experienced anything else.

One time, I was in the masjid, praying maghrib and the lights were off because the electricity didn't work for the women's side and I thought I was the only one there because it was a Wednesday or something and the women's side is usually empty. I legit didn't see or hear anybody and I kept seeing this shadow walk back and forth out the corner of my eye and I got SO scared wallahi. I quickly finished my salah and as I was putting my shoes on, this shadow came out the dark and it turned out that there was this sister who was trying to fix the lights, I felt so stupid after.

I've seen a jinn, it's if they choose to reveal themselves

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That happened to me a few times in the past. It's called sleep paralysis but it's fucked up can't move or scream.
Did you feel like someones hand was on your neck strangling you as well? Its soo fucked up. The nightmares is what messed me up the most, but I aint gonna go into detail about that.

Did you feel like someones hand was on your neck strangling you as well? Its soo fucked up. The nightmares is what messed me up the most, but I aint gonna go into detail about that.

No strangling - first time it happened it felt like a million fingers all over my body violating me that was really bad

I would wake up and experience the worst things and would finally fall asleep, once I read the Shahadah in my mind and I would knock out. If it ever happens do that it stops it.

I had a sleep Paralysis moment woke up in the morning to it screaming at me. Scariest thing I've ever seen and so massive it's bottom was black smoke so angry I can't even explain I knocked out

OHMYGOD
That is so scary, Allahu Akbar.
What even, you sound like you have lots of these and demonic happenings, may Allah be with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts