My old house was haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I once got slapped by this Jinni Nigga outside the musqul coz I stared at his girls Futo.

Damn!! jinn es got that huge bubble futo.

Yo homeboy was in a comma for three weeks.:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

OHMYGOD
That is so scary, Allahu Akbar.
What even, you sound like you have lots of these and demonic happenings, may Allah be with you

Not really that was just twice babe, I'm not possessed just turned down a crazy dude once and he said he would make my life hell and he did.

Alhamduillah nothing's happened for years.

rabshole

Aragaani
Sleep paralysis is no joke:damn: :damedamn:
Happened to me before and i honestly felt that my time was over.
I couldn't even move my own tongue forget about control over my body even my voice went complete silent:damn:
Wich made it more scary because i was desperately trying to utter the shahada :damn::mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::kendrickcry:
@The Cushtic One why would you make me remember have you no soul

Sleep paralysis is no joke:damn: :damedamn:
Happened to me before and i honestly felt that my time was over.
I couldn't even move my own tongue forget about control over my body even my voice went complete silent:damn:
Wich made it more scary because i was desperately trying to utter the shahada :damn::mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::kendrickcry:
@The Cushtic One why would you make me remember have you no soul

Hahahahaga I'm sorry.

If it happens next time repeat over and over in your head, as we can't speak during the episode.
:yacadiim:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I've had fucked up dreams and when I try wake up from the nightmare and I'm fully awake, I wouldn't be able to move but my eyes would be open and I could feel a hand on my neck strangling me.

A Raaqi came and it stopped.

That's sleep paralysis. It's actually quite common and there's nothing spooky going on.

I've had multiple.

a couple times in high school when i went for a run outside at like 4 or 5 am depending on when i woke up, i used to run by this dark foresty place (fun fact saw a deer there once) i kept hearing someone whisper my name behind me but i thought it was the music so i took off my headphones and i kept hearing my name being whispered. it freaked me out so i started running out in the open (sidewalks and places people can see me) but i still kept hearing it. scared the shit out of me.

and one time when i slept over at my cousins house the lights in the hallway would randomly flick on and off. i thought it was my family members fucking with me, so i came out the room and looked around the house and everyone was asleep. so went back into my room and the tap randomly turned on, so when i came out to close it the light switch flicked on and off 6 times. safe to say i never went back.

and once when i was sleeping something pulled my hand hella hard and woke me up. looked around but i was home alone.

When I was around 6/7 years old, every morning around 6am or so this thing would walk into me and my sisters room and shake my bed frame and than leave.

One day I sneaked a peak at it and saw a red sleeve from a jacket I was petrified.

Another time in my current house, I was cooking all the stoves were on, so a lot of steam, the water bottle, which was next to the cooker cap wasn't screwed on properly and it was empty, it flew across my face like something threw it.

Anyone else experience spooky stuff?
Sounds like you have poltergeist in your house

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I find several things intriguing:

1) If Djinns exist and people been in contact with them, how come we've never seen any evidence for them? I mean, considering that they supposedly outnumber us and all. (Interestingly, the belief in Djinns predates the arrival of Islam and it was a well established belief in the Middle East before the prophet. Also, that's where genies come from).

2) Haunted houses have been observed by scientists and skeptics alike but, as usual, no evidence of any supernatural was found.

3) It's interesting how much of these stories are based in the night or dark times. There's an evolutionary explanation that might explain that. I mean, it's no coincidence that all these scary stories occur in the dark or the night time.

4)Man has been claiming since the dawn of his arrival (several hundreds of thousands of years ago) that they can communicate with the date or that there's a spiritual realm that the dead go or whatever. People have claimed demonic creatures existed going back all the way to the Sumerians. When questioned with proof, they all fail.

5) Has any of you noticed a Buddhist, Hindu, Catholic, Animist or whatever sorts of exorcism? Scary shit! However, since all of you are Muslims and thus believe only the Quran can cure demonic possessions, why do these exorcism invoke similar reactions from the one being exorcised on? What I mean by that is, why do people claim it works if it doesn't? (They've been observed by scientists and nothing supernatural seems to concur from their findings).

I'm not dismissing your claims, I'm just being skeptical. Human experiences are the worst sort of evidence in science. People are not reliable. The brain is not reliable.

I would recommend people watch Derren Brown Seance. It practically addresses all your claims at once. It's scary. You've been warned.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

1) If Djinns exist and people been in contact with them, how come we've never seen any evidence for them? I mean, considering that they supposedly outnumber us and all. (Interestingly, the belief in Djinns predates the arrival of Islam and it was a well established belief in the Middle East before the prophet. Also, that's where genies come from).

2) Haunted houses have been observed by scientists and skeptics alike but, as usual, no evidence of any supernatural was found.

3) It's interesting how much of these stories are based in the night or dark times. There's an evolutionary explanation that might explain that. I mean, it's no coincidence that all these scary stories occur in the dark or the night time.

4)Man has been claiming since the dawn of his arrival (several hundreds of thousands of years ago) that they can communicate with the date or that there's a spiritual realm that the dead go or whatever. People have claimed demonic creatures existed going back all the way to the Sumerians. When questioned with proof, they all fail.

5) Has any of you noticed a Buddhist, Hindu, Catholic, Animist or whatever sorts of exorcism? Scary shit! However, since all of you are Muslims and thus believe only the Quran can cure demonic possessions, why do these exorcism invoke similar reactions from the one being exorcised on? What I mean by that is, why do people claim it works if it doesn't? (They've been observed by scientists and nothing supernatural seems to concur from their findings).

I'm not dismissing your claims, I'm just being skeptical. Human experiences are the worst sort of evidence in science. People are not reliable. The brain is not reliable.

I would recommend people watch Derren Brown Seance. It practically addresses all your claims at once. It's scary. You've been warned.

giphy.gif

1) Personal stories/experiences can be counted as evidence as unreliable as it may be, it still counts.
2) Well duh you're not going to find them if you go looking for them on purpose
3) Jinns are nocturnal whilst humans are diurnal
4) We don't have the right equipment to prove their existence yet. Just as how we don't have the right equipment to prove that there is life on other planets
5) I read somewhere that the reason it works in other religions is that the jinn has gotten what it wants (the priest/whoever performing it commits shirk) so it leaves the body

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
1) Personal stories/experiences can be counted as evidence as unreliable as it may be, it still counts.
4) We don't have the right equipment to prove their existence yet. Just as how we don't have the right equipment to prove that there is life on other planets
5) I read somewhere that the reason it works in other religions is that the jinn has gotten what it wants (the priest/whoever performing it commits shirk) so it leaves the body

1) In a court of law that's true but in science, it'some of the lowest form of evidence.

2) So... they exist but they show up only when they want to? How convenient for you lot. If something is true, it would leave behind traces of evidence. I don't think you need me to explain why your point was just plain ridiculous.

3) Ok, they're active mostly when human beings are programmed to be most alert? This basically explains why this superstition is held. Your senses are most alert during the night when it's dark. This is because our ancestors required alertness to survive in the night where vision was minimal. The feeling you get that something is watching you, the small noises you here, all these 'irregular' things that you mostly don't come across are just your brain implementing survival mode to ensure you survive. Now, fast forward to today and we still have these senses and they still spike in the night. As you see, nothing supernatural. Human beings are preprogrammed to give irrational explanations more prevalence over the rational because the rational explanation requires you take a chance whilst the irrational doesn't. For example, your ancestors are nomads who are walking through bushes in the middle of the night, the bushes begin to move. Now, rationally it's just the wind but if your wrong, you might be eaten by a predator. What do you do? RUN!

4) But we must have since many people on here are claiming to have observed their existence. Our eyes is a tool we can use but even that won't work because apparently they like to play a game of hide and seek with us.

5) This point is just ridiculous. The priest was already committing shirk before the jinn came along and thus it would make no sense. Also, in Islam, a non Muslim is held accountable to shirk not until they become Muslim. By this logic, most of all people who have ever existed are going to hell.

We don't have the right equipment yet to find them caajiib:bell::mjlol: okay so I guess we don't have the right equipment to find the flying spaghetti monster too in that case these people are something else I tell you :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts