My old house was haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
When I was around 6/7 years old, every morning around 6am or so this thing would walk into me and my sisters room and shake my bed frame and than leave.

One day I sneaked a peak at it and saw a red sleeve from a jacket I was petrified.

Another time in my current house, I was cooking all the stoves were on, so a lot of steam, the water bottle, which was next to the cooker cap wasn't screwed on properly and it was empty, it flew across my face like something threw it.

Anyone else experience spooky stuff?
A Jinn once wanked me off... No Joke.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Saw a jinni nigga in some battle armor of some sort. Stood there for a min and then turned around to see me hella shook and then instantly disappeared.. shit was scary af

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
One day this girl in my class told us she showers with clothes on. Maybe she thought jins could see her?? Some people are just extreme :browtf:

Saw a jinni nigga in some battle armor of some sort. Stood there for a min and then turned around to see me hella shook and then instantly disappeared.. shit was scary af

Damn your the second person to tell me something like that in my life... That's scary, what did he look like? And where were you?
:ohhh:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Damn your the second person to tell me something like that in my life... That's scary, what did he look like? And where were you?
:ohhh:
I was in my room chillin closed my eyes and opened em and it was right there bro i jumped in shock it turned around and saw me and disappeared. It was in like medieval battle armor like this
5b44aac49457743ca99f08d94bf88f2c.jpg
but with spikes on its armor. Must have been some jinn war going on in the jinni world. :hmm: didnt sleep in the that room for a week....

I was in my room chillin closed my eyes and opened em and it was right there bro i jumped in shock it turned around and saw me and disappeared. It was in like medieval battle armor like this
5b44aac49457743ca99f08d94bf88f2c.jpg
but with spikes on its armor. Must have been some jinn war going on in the jinni world. :hmm: didnt sleep in the that room for a week....

Interesting Wallahi.... Someone I know saw one, whilst he was at sea in full battle armour too.

Yeah the muslim and Christian/ Jewish jinns are always having a war, they constantly trying to kill the Muslims jinns.

I listened to this on youtube - it's a translation in English on the famous book a interview with a Muslim jinn

I recommend it it's fascinating wallahi

:drakelaugh:
I experience sleep paralysis a lot, especially when I fall asleep on my back. Very unnerving

I slept with the lights on for a full year to avoid sleep paralysis... You should try it.

Lol sleeping on your back it happens to me also what is it about that position? Anyway it's not good for the fuuto long term
:chrisfreshhah:

Do you experience anything or see anything during it?

maestro

Cultural revolution

I slept with the lights on for a full year to avoid sleep paralysis... You should try it.

Lol sleeping on your back it happens to me also what is it about that position? Anyway it's not good for the fuuto long term

Close your eyes and try to move your toes and feet you will wake up instantly. I learned this in 2014 and I never seen scary shit even though I get sleep paralysis all the time.

Sometimes sleep paralysis isn't scary. I once hallucinated cats flying around wtf. There was also once a sexy ghost was on top of me :shaq:

But 90% of the time it's pure nightmare hell :ohlord: sleep paralysis is shit

Sleeping with the lights on? No way girl. :yloezpe: I can't even sleep with light from the hall seeping through my door! Hahahaha.
But yeah I get bouts of insomnia occasionally I think that's what causes it. I COMPLETELY avoid sleeping on my back altogether that's what causes the someone sleeping on top of u feeling :eek:

It's not as frequent as it used to be lol I've learned to deal with it, like NewYork said I close my eyes and wiggle my fingers and toes until I get feeling back in the rest of my body. The not being able to breathe thing is the worst.

Fuuuuck the presence thing is the scariest part. Your own mind playing tricks on you! One time I was woken up to sound of footsteps running towards my door lmao othertimes it was like a shadow of a man standing over me or in the corner of the room. :damn::damn::damn: But ngl I always thought they were lucid dreams even when I was religious! I have weird dreams every night :ftw9nwa:

Sleeping with the lights on? No way girl. :yloezpe: I can't even sleep with light from the hall seeping through my door! Hahahaha.
But yeah I get bouts of insomnia occasionally I think that's what causes it. I COMPLETELY avoid sleeping on my back altogether that's what causes the someone sleeping on top of u feeling :eek:

It's not as frequent as it used to be lol I've learned to deal with it, like NewYork said I close my eyes and wiggle my fingers and toes until I get feeling back in the rest of my body. The not being able to breathe thing is the worst.

Fuuuuck the presence thing is the scariest part. Your own mind playing tricks on you! One time I was woken up to sound of footsteps running towards my door lmao othertimes it was like a shadow of a man standing over me or in the corner of the room. :damn::damn::damn: But ngl I always thought they were lucid dreams even when I was religious! I have weird dreams every night :ftw9nwa:

I was once sleeping and saw this
image.jpg

In the corner of my room staring at me with it's red eyes... I screamed so loud I nearly woke the whole house up.

I never had the sitting on my chest thing....I honestly think it's something spiritual and not hallucinations, we can't all be having similar ones

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.