My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

Waxaan la yaabay horta how can you be against abortion but having sex before marriage? Xayawaan foqol duuli.
Because it's haram and two wrongs don't make a right.

Also:cosbyhmm:

Let's not equate murder to sex b4 marriage :idontlike:

Two entirely contrasting degrees of sin :kendrickcry:

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What should he do? He doesn't love her and doesn't wanna marry or raise children with her
You know there are reasons why condoms were invented my nigga,
to prevent circumstances that'll lead to this, your friend has only himself to blame .
Usually I wouldn't suggest that he should proceed to abortion since that is no different than inciting murder and a double sin in Islam.
Perhaps it's time for your friend to grow a pair of balls and bear the responsibility regardless of not having affectionate feelings for his counterpart.

I agree that both sides were inconsiderately irresponsible but since they're Homosapiens it's that particular nature that makes them inevitably irresistible towards procreation.

However it's also not wise to leave the worrying brother hanging and judge him for his actions , perhaps giving him advice to move forward can at least alleviate his current frustrations.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
You know there are reasons why condoms were invented my nigga,
to prevent circumstances that'll lead to this, your friend has only himself to blame .
Usually I wouldn't suggest that he should proceed to abortion since that is no different than inciting murder and a double sin in Islam.
Perhaps it's time for your friend to grow a pair of balls and bear the responsibility regardless of not having affectionate feelings for his counterpart.

I agree that both sides were inconsiderately irresponsible but since they're Homosapiens it's that particular nature that makes them inevitably irresistible towards procreation.

However it's also not wise to leave the worrying brother hanging and judge him for his actions , perhaps giving him advice to move forward can at least alleviate his current frustrations.
Im gonna message him and give him advice dw thats my nigga ill support him whatever he decides to do in this situation. Ill try convince him to do a sham marriage or something but at the end of the day he has the final decision.

Gambar

VIP
Who is promoting zina?? Committing zina and then killing the child is an even bigger sin.
You misunderstood me. If you don’t have sex before marriage then abortion wouldn’t even be a thought. It’s actually not that easy to have a successful pregnancy as miscarriage is very common so it’s not a mistake it is intentional.

You misunderstood me. If you don’t have sex before marriage then abortion wouldn’t even be a thought. It’s actually not that easy to have a successful pregnancy as miscarriage is very common so it’s not a mistake it is intentional.
I thought you were pro murder

Regardless of the validity of that claim, it would still not excuse abortion as a practice. I understand you are implying that abortion results from zina, which often is true. But like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. If you impregnate or get impregnated by someone through zina and you resort to abortion, that's an even bigger sin. It shouldn't be encouraged, advocated, tolerated, or expected from anyone. People should be encouraged to take responsibility for their mistakes instead of avoiding responsibility at the cost of an innocent life.

Watch this video of how abortion is carried out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
he is fucked for sure. I can imagine his hooyo saying " Ala hogeey yay" repeatedly and slapping herself with two hands on both sides of the face and crying at the same time.
"Ala hogeey yay , Wiilkaygu wuxuu helay uur leh" and she would likely kick him out of the house and say " imaanka qaad, you are not my son any more" .

if his abo is at home when she finds out he would probably be vexed and say "waa ayo aabbeheed xaggee bay ku nooshahay?".

worst case scenerio

" abbo, i dont know what you are taking about.... "

abbo replies " yaah!!!!!, nacala abbaha iyo beentada w*ss" and he gets the belt out.

Anyways
i would not want to be him thats for sure
:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Regardless of the validity of that claim, it would still not excuse abortion as a practice. I understand you are implying that abortion results from zina, which often is true. But like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. If you impregnate or get impregnated by someone through zina and you resort to abortion, that's an even bigger sin. It shouldn't be encouraged, advocated, tolerated, or expected from anyone. People should be encouraged to take responsibility for their mistakes instead of avoiding responsibility at the cost of an innocent life.

Watch this video of how abortion is carried out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abortion is allowed up to a certain point in Islam.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
He should be grateful he will pass down his name however he's a young man and trust me when i say the pregnant girl will not let him walk away from the child without drama. So he needs to choose if he wants to be apart of this childs life cause you cant commit half heartedly in a situation like this it's either he claims the kid or dips tf out of there quick :superman:

Trending