My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
"He needs to man-up and take respon-blahblah" listen we're not in a fucking TV drama, the guy's 18 he can barely look after himself. He needs practical advice, not feel-good buzzwords.
@Strike6times Bro, he needs to do a sham marriage ASAP so the kid's not ostracized as a bastard. But she's a dumb for waiting 4months to say anything, thinking it'd be too late and he'd HAVE to stick around.
:snoop:
this girl fucked his life up he either has to leave and let the child live with a single mother or marry her just so theres no shame

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He commited Zina and needs to man up and take responsibility. My only problem is why does society give women a pass? She is equally if not more responsible for this mess but all we hear is the man fucked up, he needs to step up etc. She is allowed to do abortion without the consent of the father but if she decides to keep the baby, he is stuck with child support for 18years. Why? She knew this 18yr old qasaro aint a father material so why spread her legs for him? Why allow unprotected zina even if you doing the sin? Even the xayawaan in the wild like lioness will mate with the strongest lion out there who she knows will protect her cubs.
Spoken like a typical farax, how does she get a pass? She is the one carrying their mistake, even if she wanted she couldn’t run away from the mess. Waxaan maa xoola? Kulaha women get a pass, how :stopit:

Well... regardless of whether he wants to be in the child's life or not, he still has responsibilities. The guy should at least pay child support. That's the least he can do.
:kanyeshrug:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Sham marriage and divorce after is his only option now if he cares about the dignity of his child at the very least. And he better do it quick before the Somali gossip train starts rolling.

I hope you convince him to do the right thing. Just sham marriage and divorce then say the baby was born premature or something.
I dont know they are running out of time. 4 months already gone and the time somalis plan wedding they may get married in 3 months. Guys we had miracle baby after 2 months of marriage

this girl fucked his life up he either has to leave and let the child live with a single mother or marry her just so theres no shame
Nah he's still young saxib, if anything she's ruined her life. He HAS to do the sham marriage, otherwise it will haunt him for life wallahi. Who knows, he might genuinely grow to love her and stick around
:kanyeshrug:

Waxaan la yaabay horta how can you be against abortion but having sex before marriage? Xayawaan foqol duuli.
If we don't commit zina there won't be a reason for abortion.. I don't like abortion because I don't want to take a life or a gift from Allah..but if abortion is necessary for health reasons or if a girl/woman has been raped then it should be allowed.

Trending