My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

That’s my fetish for real. With what?
Well I won't reveal everything since we are not married yet, but here it goes.
When I come home and realised that you haven't gone to the gym, it's spanking time for us.
If you went to the gym and haven't worked out enough, I will demand you to workout infront of me. And if you hesitate its the belt between us, and believe me your cry turns me on especially when you plead for mercy........
You will see more during our marriage so let's leave it here.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
When I come home and realised that you haven't gone to the gym, it's spanking time for us.
If you went to the gym and haven't worked out enough, I will demand you to workout infront of me. And if you hesitate its the belt between us, and believe me your cry turns me on especially when you plead for mercy........
:gucciwhat:

I actually need someone to keep me disciplined ngl.

Seems like you can be my husband and personal trainer at the same time.
What other packages do you offer?

Becoming a father is a gift from Allah...if you are man enough to have a relationship with a woman you should be man enough to take responsibility for your offspring.

Dm me abo

Yeah but I’m not attracted to Arabs lol
the petrol will make u attracted
1585430363074.png

Trending

Latest posts