My niggas girl is 4 months pregnant with his child

"He needs to man-up and take respon-blahblah" listen we're not in a fucking TV drama, the guy's 18 he can barely look after himself. He needs practical advice, not feel-good buzzwords.
@Strike6times Bro, he needs to do a sham marriage ASAP so the kid's not ostracized as a bastard. But she's a dumb for waiting 4months to say anything, thinking it'd be too late and he'd HAVE to stick around.
:snoop:

If it was me and I didn't want the kid, I'd make it clear to her then try to convince her to get an abortion (bribe her with money if I have) and tell her family she had a miscarriage.

well that's why u do a background check before you marry
background checks are not 100% guarantee. if a woman for whatever reason cheats and tells her man its your baby. Are we gonna say well he should have picked a better women then. 99.9% of women tells the truth. should men have any protection from the 0.1% of bad women?

"He needs to man-up and take respon-blahblah" listen we're not in a fucking TV drama, the guy's 18 he can barely look after himself. He needs practical advice, not feel-good buzzwords.
Bro, he needs to do a sham marriage ASAP so the kid's not ostracized as a bastard. But she's a dumb for waiting 4months to say anything, thinking it'd be too late and he'd HAVE to stick around.
:snoop:
happened to a guy we knew, they had a sper quick marriage and 6 months later a baby come. Word on the street was the baby was born very premature lol. Offcourse quickly after he bounced

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
If it was me and I didn't want the kid, I'd make it clear to her then try to convince her to get an abortion (bribe her with money if I have) and tell her family she had a miscarriage.

she is 4 months it’s too late for abortion..

happened to a guy we knew, they had a sper quick marriage and 6 months later a baby come. Word on the street was the baby was born very premature lol. Offcourse quickly after he bounced
Yeah bro, people aren't dumb enough to buy it, but it's making the best of an obvsly bad situation. That way they can both salvage some dignity.

Abortion is haram. Are you a gaal?

she is 4 months it’s too late for abortion..
No, it's too late bigot, her body her choice #abortiontillbirth
#proudfeminist
Virgie EBX_0.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
All she has to do is contact his family, that marriage will be arranged real quick not even coronavirus is going to stop the family into throwing a shame wedding. I’m usually not a fan of forced marriage but in cases like this, he deserves to suffer with her, he made his bed.

How is he protecting the guy when he’s saying they both deserve blame? I know you’re 28 iQ but c’mon bro. :ohlord:
look awoowe with your 0.5 IQ I don't think you even understood what he wrote
waryaa why is ji had censored egsblain inaadeer

Last edited:
Zina is also haram. Them niggas may as well double down
A sin on top of a sin?? Ma waalantahay??

Barṣīṣā, a saintly recluse, is given care of a sick woman by her three brothers, who are going on a journey. At the devil’s suggestion Barṣīṣā seduces the woman. When he discovers that she has conceived, Barṣīṣā kills her and buries her body to hide evidence of his sin. The devil, however, reveals the murder to the woman’s brothers. Barṣīṣā, panic-stricken, again succumbs to the devil, renouncing God in return for safety, only to be mocked by Satan, in the words of the Qurʾān (59:16), “I am free of thee; I fear God, the Lord of the Worlds.”

Ever heard of this story? The monk went from being pious to doing zina, to murder and ultimately kuffur. The devil deceives us all in-stages. May Allah protect us.

@Jimmer read this before suggesting murder.

Last edited:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
All she has to do is contact his family, that marriage will be arranged real quick not even coronavirus is going to stop the family into throwing a shame wedding. I’m usually not a fan of forced marriage but in cases like this, he deserves to suffer with her, he made his bed.
she doesn't have any way to contact his family

Trending