My journey to master the Arabic tongue has begun again

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Salam my fellow brothers and sisters my journey has started again this summer. I will immerse myself in the Arabic language again studying Fus7a and watching Arab Masree shows on Netflix (which were added recently.). My quest to become a full fledged Arabist is still going strong, I love u all and everyone that hates me too. Remember I am Soomaal (not Somali) a cultural Arab and Cushite by blood.

انا عربي و افتخر

Anyone joining me in studying Arabic?

Apollo

VIP
What is the reason behind learning Arabic? Are you planning on living in the Gulf? In those countries you can work with just English (many Westerners work there without knowing Arabic).

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
What is the reason behind learning Arabic? Are you planning on living in the Gulf? In those countries you can work with just English (many Westerners work there without knowing Arabic).

He wants to larp as a Arab full time but realises without actually knowing the language it would be a disaster

Salam my fellow brothers and sisters my journey has started again this summer. I will immerse myself in the Arabic language again studying Fus7a and watching Arab Masree shows on Netflix (which were added recently.). My quest to become a full fledged Arabist is still going strong, I love u all and everyone that hates me too. Remember I am Soomaal (not Somali) a cultural Arab and Cushite by blood.

انا عربي و افتخر

Anyone joining me in studying Arabic?

Egyptian dialect is low iq, don't watch their shows

CaliTedesse

VIP
Actually have many Arab friends who consider me a full fledged Arab I want to learn the language for myself not for others @kobe

Or perhaps he is after Arab punan!. :trumpsmirk:

I have a feeling he isn't learning it for religious or cultural reasons. :russ:
Arab punani indeed is delicious kkkk akhi

Apollo

VIP
If i were to learn a foreign language, it would be Mandarin Chinese. Very useful in many ways. You can get big discounts on business deals when dealing with the Chinese in their own language while they tend to rip people off in English.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Besides Arabic, which other language would you wish* to know?

*Doesn't mean you will learn it, just which one would you want to know.
Spanish, Yo tambien aprendo español. I am also learning this.
Turkish,
Maybe German or French
Russian or Mandarin (maybe)

CaliTedesse

VIP
Of course, Arab is a linguistic identity. If you speak Arabic you are an Arab. That's how they are 400M strong.
Yes but one who sympathizes with Arabs is also an Arab and that's why they consider me Arab and Soomaal waa part of Arab league.

Trending