My journey to master the Arabic tongue has begun again

Yes but one who sympathizes with Arabs is also an Arab and that's why they consider me Arab and Soomaal waa part of Arab league.
I remember watching some dude from Speakers corner that claimed there's a Hadith that dictates you automatically become an "Arab" if you're Muslim lmao.

It's obviously a fake Hadith though.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I remember watching some dude from Speakers corner that claimed that there's a Hadith that dictates you automatically become an "Arab" if you're Muslim lmao.

It's obviously a fake Hadith though.
kkkkkkkk thats just ridiculous wallahi

@Nilotufian soo gal ukhti I see you hovering above the comments kkk release your mind

79076191-5724-4159-B100-0FDF6980C81B.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
What is the reason behind learning Arabic? Are you planning on living in the Gulf? In those countries you can work with just English (many Westerners work there without knowing Arabic).
Wow just saw this comment wtf . My reasons are many. It's all about enriching myself akhi and what better language than Arabic which is also close to Somali. IMO You can't be a real Soomaal without knowing Arabic. kkkkk

شخبارك :rolleyes:
Arabic is easy if you speak an afroasiatic language but the Egyptian dialect sounds annoying, while the levantine dialect sounds feminine so you better learn Fus7a(فصحى ) because dialects will mess up your fluency skill.

CaliTedesse

VIP
شخبارك :rolleyes:
Arabic is easy if you speak an afroasiatic language but the Egyptian dialect sounds annoying, while the levantine dialect sounds feminine so you better learn Fus7a(فصحى ) because dialects will mess up your fluency skill.
Dialect make speaking Arabic easy while Fus7a doesn't imo. انا كويس يا اخي و انت؟

VixR

Veritas
Fusha Arabic isn’t utilized by the masses, unless you’re in academia. It’s like Shakespearean English. So the question is, what version of informal Arabic you mean to learn.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Fusha Arabic isn’t utilized by the masses, unless you’re in academia. It’s like Shakespearean English. So the question is, what version of informal Arabic you mean to learn.
Of course every Arab literature tells you this. Levantine or Masree. Dialect makes Arabic way easier yaa ukhti.

Dialect make speaking Arabic easy while Fus7a doesn't imo. انا كويس يا اخي و انت؟
مشاء الله
Your formal Arabic is good
لو تبي تتعلم أكثر
حاول تتواصل مع العرب عشان تفهم اللغة
Dialects like the Moroccan one's are concocted even Arabs don't understand it.
The Jordanian, Iraqi and khaleeji dialect is on point.
Loool
Sudani lazy africanized dialect will fit in more. Even Chad speak Arabic beside french so, make one somali dialect your own ( don't forget to spice up our epic swears) or speak as how you're comfortable with better than learning other dialects.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
If i were to learn a foreign language, it would be Mandarin Chinese. Very useful in many ways. You can get big discounts on business deals when dealing with the Chinese in their own language while they tend to rip people off in English.
Alot of people speak mandarin while being fluent in arabic aswell , lets be real with eachother arabic is richest languange that exists you can't just undermine it beacuse of your lack of faith, the fact remains that its probably the second largest lingua franca even though it might not have the official status.

CaliTedesse

VIP
مشاء الله
Your formal Arabic is good
لو تبي تتعلم أكثر
حاول تتواصل مع العرب عشان تفهم اللغة
Dialects like the Moroccan one's are concocted even Arabs don't understand it.
The Jordanian, Iraqi and khaleeji dialect is on point.
Loool
Sudani lazy africanized dialect will fit in more. Even Chad speak Arabic beside french so, make one somali dialect your own ( don't forget to spice up our epic swears) or speak as how you're comfortable with better than learning other dialects.
ايوا يا اخي هذا صحيح الحمدالله عندي كثير من اصحاب العرب