My God, i'm traumatised for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Reer Koonfureed kulahaa, it's someone from Maine calling the rest of the U.S. southerners :icon lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:holeup:

Waar ma carartay? :superman:
Ten toes saxiib:pachah1:
Yes, we use to cook the guts and fat too lol make soup out of it... usually you would eat canjeero with it but once we made the soup and added soor :banderas:
What soor?
:ulyin: Calooley smells like shit bro the whole house would've reeked for hours beenta naga dhaaf :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:. Calooley is women food btw
If it's for women why do reer koonfureed men eat it for? :pachah1:
Why is it only for women I thought both genders eat it?
Oh really? I didn't know food had a gender
Yes thats a northern tradition. Another example would be Luqumo :susp:if a man gets caught eating calooley or luqumo in burco hes named candho and bar naag :mjlol:
Reer Koonfureed kulahaa, it's someone from Maine calling the rest of the U.S. southerners :icon lol:
Why you defending your self for? :pachah1:horta be honest, how often do you eat calooley? :pachah1:
Men don't eat kidneys and calooley or atleast that's what my dad says. I've eaten kidneys but calooley? Never that
Kelyo is neutral sxb :ufdup:we have it in the morning with basbaas xabashi :ohhhdamn:

Jeesto

VIP
Ten toes saxiib:pachah1:

What soor?

If it's for women why do reer koonfureed men eat it for? :pachah1:

Yes thats a northern tradition. Another example would be Luqumo :susp:if a man gets caught eating calooley or luqumo in burco hes named candho and bar naag :mjlol:

Why you defending your self for? :pachah1:horta be honest, how often do you eat calooley? :pachah1:

Kelyo is neutral sxb :ufdup:we have it in the morning with basbaas xabashi :ohhhdamn:
What is Luqumo?:ayaanswag:

Bisbaas xabashi kulaha:pacspit:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Never heard of calooley, sounds like Bantu food.:mugshotman:

I have had codkaac at weddings, which is good.

Even baer/liver can be decent.:gaasdrink:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What is Luqumo?:ayaanswag:

Bisbaas xabashi kulaha:pacspit:
Luqun, luqumo = Neck. You telling me you've never had kelyo with basbaas xabashi? :childplease:you're not reer burco :browtf:it looks like this:
Berbere-2-plain.jpgthe xabasbis call it berbere and they it with kifto :pachah1:
4921208697_914b459a3f_b.jpg
No but I can still tell the story is fake since its weak attempt to criticize reer konfur
It's a bit of banter walaal :bell:i love reer koonfureed girls :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.