My God, i'm traumatised for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. I creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs to the sitting room. An hour passed and his mum made food. I thought you know what they're reer muqdisho they probably know how to cook food so i sat down with them ... she served us calooley :liberaltears:you lot are very disgusting people :susp:how on God's green earth do you eat Calooley?
:holeup:

Waar ma carartay? :superman:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yes, we use to cook the guts and fat too lol make soup out of it... usually you would eat canjeero with it but once we made the soup and added soor :banderas:
qVd0a_s-200x150.gif

If you did and you still eat it, I don't know what to say lol they literally clean xaar out of it:susp:

Kismayo is in Jubbaland though, respect yourself. Lol I've never seen men eating it, but its regional not a clan thing, don't lie to yourself :ftw9nwa:
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto walaalaheen down south:friendhug:
I hope they still have the majerteen etiquettes. It would be a shame if they adopted HG culture:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending