My God, i'm traumatised for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. I creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs to the sitting room. An hour passed and his mum made food. I thought you know what they're reer muqdisho they probably know how to cook food so i sat down with them ... she served us calooley :liberaltears:you lot are very disgusting people :susp:how on God's green earth do you eat Calooley?

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. Creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:
You saw someone jerking off?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom").
This goddamn weeb :westbrookwtf:
You are a "khanis", that's Somali for "" :tocry:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. I creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs to the sitting room. An hour passed and his mum made food. I thought you know what they're reer muqdisho they probably know how to cook food so i sat down with them ... she served us calooley :liberaltears:you lot are very disgusting people :susp:how on God's green earth do you eat Calooley?

Wouldn't happen if you renounced Somaliland. It's a symptom of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

So my reer koonfureed friend invited us over to his house. Bare in mind that I haven't interacted with non-family members for a about 7 months (i am a Hikikomori, thats Japanese for "Socially withdrawn" or "My bedroom is my kingdom"). Anyways they talked, rambled and i wanted to take a break from them so i went to the toilet. He gave me the direction to the loo but all the talking and sounds got to me so i didn't pay attention. I creaked up the stairs and thought you know what the door with the smallest handle is the toilet ... i walked into his sister :damn:i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs to the sitting room. An hour passed and his mum made food. I thought you know what they're reer muqdisho they probably know how to cook food so i sat down with them ... she served us calooley :liberaltears:you lot are very disgusting people :susp:

:cryinglaughsmiley:this kid.

We know you're lying about being surprised with calooley. How did you not smell it coming? It smells like death.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You saw someone jerking off?
Have you ever had Calooley? The texture is so rubbery :damn:he told me its culture to eat it whenever guests are over :damn:what do you lot eat when you dont have guests? :damn:
This goddamn weeb :westbrookwtf:
You are a "khanis", that's Somali for "" :tocry:
No need to attack me :childplease:i just don't like your food :manny:
Your lucky they didn't serve you cambulo
:pachah1:
Local mosque gives it out :pachah1:that shit is soo bland :pachah1:waa cuntada dameeraha :pachah1:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wouldn't happen if you renounced Somaliland. It's a symptom of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.
Calooley is reason 2373 why i am against Somalia :susp:

We know you're lying about being surprised with calooley. How did you not smell it coming? It smells like death.
So that foul smell was the calooley? :hmm:makes sense now :ehh:reer koonfureed houses smell funny because of the calooley :damn:
Isn't calooley only for women:susp:
Thats what i always thought :damn:Apparently thats a northern tradition :manny:laakiin nimanka reer koonfuureedka way ka dhergaan :pachah1:
I am not reer koonfur :bell:
Nice try though :ulyin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whos crudetruth? :mjlol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

THIS HOLY SHIT
:damn:

The memory of my hooyo cooking calooley when I was a little kid haunts me to this day. The smell was everywhere, you couldn't escape it. I kept telling her how bad it smelled but she just, wouldn't, LISTEN
IMG_4071.GIF

THIS HOLY SHIT
:damn:

The memory of my hooyo cooking calooley in the kitchen when I was a little kid haunts me to this day. The smell was everywhere, you couldn't escape it. I kept telling her how bad it smelled but she just, wouldn't, LISTEN.
1d09ad90-ded6-457c-9aa7-2fe58cde5660-6997-0000077254f6b3f4-gif.24092

My mom made it once years ago for guests that were coming over, none of us have forgotten the smell from that one day.

@fox you've already admitted its not restricted to one region, so wrap this one up and write us another short story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending