My Friend's Soon To Be Wife Is Trying To Turn Him Into A Cuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as others have said it's really a no-brainer. Talk to your friend and straighten him out and tell him to abandon the idea of marrying this woman ASAP if she doesn't reform herself immediately. Save your friend from the trouble he's inevitably going to get himself into, khalaas end of story.

Easier said than done. Everybody has insecurities. A man with no insecurities is a Mr. Perfect, doesn’t exist.

And you’re analysing this guy in a vacuum as if his alleged ‘insecurities’ are unfounded when all of them were spiked by his wife to be. His wife complemented another mans hair in a flirty manner while he has bidaar that’s naturally going to piss off anybody. She also entertains other men and dresses in a provocative manner.

This comes off as bluepill gaslighting where you blame the woman’s actions on the guy and frame them as insecurities tbh. It’s merely a case of bare minimum gheerah and self respect.

But yeah he should move on but that’s not easy either. This guy is a balding nearcel and this woman is clearly a unicorn for him when you take her looseness out of the equation. Most men don’t have options like that
Ok assume she is a loose woman, why would this man be attracted to her then? Surely if your a righteous, decent man you should be seeking a righteous and decent spouse. Why is this brother attracting women like her? In short, its because he has forsaken his logic for his temporal desires. He, just like all the other guys are attracted to her because of what they see not for who she is. And that brother, is the very definition of what the lack of self-respect is.

Ok assume she is a loose woman, why would this man be attracted to her then? Surely if your a righteous, decent man you should be seeking a righteous and decent spouse. Why is this brother attracting women like her? In short, its because he has forsaken his logic for his temporal desires. He, just like all the other guys are attracted to her because of what they see not for who she is. And that brother, is the very definition of what the lack of self-respect is.
Because he has no options I assume idk. It’s not easy to just move on and find a good woman who ticks all of the boxes like that, especially if dude’s a baldcel. @Arma can this guy get dumar easily or is he an incel who got lucky?

Because he has no options I assume idk. It’s not easy to just move on and find a good woman who ticks all of the boxes like that, especially if dude’s a baldcel. @Arma can this guy get dumar easily or is he an incel who got lucky?
He has no options? So why is he so critical of his only option? Seems ungrateful tbh. Like why would you be calling up your bros complaining about your woman if she is the best you can do?

You say she's a good woman who ticks all the boxes. So why this drama?

"Especially a baldcel" again, stop being insecure bro. Being bald shouldn't limit your success with women. Most men bald eventually.

You sound insecure, and indecisive.

He has no options? So why is he so critical of his only option? Seems ungrateful tbh. Like why would you be calling up your bros complaining about your woman if she is the best you can do?

You say she's a good woman who ticks all the boxes. So why this drama?

"Especially a baldcel" again, stop being insecure bro. Being bald shouldn't limit your success with women. Most men bald eventually.

You sound insecure, and indecisive.
What do you mean be ‘critical’? She’s literally trying to make him a cuckold. It’s not like he’s complaining about her looks or whatever faults. It’s better to have no options than be a cuck tbh.

Read nigga I said finding a good religious woman etc etc as you said is hard. It’s not like he can just dump her and find a better woman. He should still dump her though but I understand the dilemma.

If dude is balding he’s going to be less attractive and therefore have less options. Being balding is very brutal and can send a guy down 2-3 points in attractiveness

Why are you sending ad hominem? You’re being too emotional

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Rah....this thread blew up. Kkkk a trip to Turkey is in order for this guy.....that's as much as I'll tell him to do. The rest is upto him.

Rah....this thread blew up. Kkkk a trip to Turkey is in order for this guy.....that's as much as I'll tell him to do. The rest is upto him.
He learnt the hard way that hair is life. Maybe he won’t have to settle for a hotwife when he comes back from the trip.

He should immediately string himself from the nearest tree.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

Yeah, soon enough, security man will be fingering her. (If not already)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

What do you lot make of this sad state?

It's best he avoids future regret but not marrying her in the first place. There's plenty of women out here, he should not have a scarcity mindset nor should he allow the woman to run all over him.
First and foremost, she should fear her lord and not expose her body or be talking to non mahrams. Her husband should be sufficient for her. She should be dressing modestly and reserving her beauty for her man.
If not, then go your separate ways.

I love being contrary but I think your boy is creating scenarios in his head. Clearly, he can't handle all of that and doesn't want an attractive outgoing confident woman (my exact type). If he wants his meek, stay-at-home, and no personality and no ambition women then that's what he should go for. Some of yous lot on here just want to keep women down for no reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea why this brudda is asking me for advice, so I'll get it from yous, and pass it onto him. He's a bloody disgrace.

They've been together for over a year, and are planning on marrying in the summer. He's a plumber, working long hours, while she works in the city for this fancy law firm in Liverpool Street.

He tells me, that for as long as they've been dating, she's been *talkative* with other men, be it her colleagues or randoms from the street. He's made it clear to her on numerous times, that it's something he has a problem with, but yet, she's still the same.

She has a body, and when she wears trousers/jeans, her thickness is laid bare. He's told her to stop, told her it's not right for other men to be eyeing her up, which is a fair point. She told him that she will stop, but months on, still wearing trousers/jeans.

He rang me up last night. Last Friday, while they were on the phone with each other, as she's walking into work, she goes onto compliment a security guard on his hair (my pal is biidar). Apparently, *she sounded like a school girl with a crush* (his words)

I told my pal, its non of my business, he needs to take action for himself and to have a serious reflection on this relationship and what marriage with her would be like. But under any circumstances, should not allow himself to become a dayuuth/cuck.

I was in a somewhat similar position, except that she didn’t flirt with people (she was very quiet and shy). The only issue was the clothing she wore, end of the day that went against my conservative values and i dipped.

btw just because a women is out spoken doesn’t mean she’s “easy” mate. Some of you here are showing your insecurities.

wow she seems like someone i like to hang out with.not every woman wants to sleep with every guy shes friendly with. she can do better obviously he has low self esteem. leave her alone.

Hijabi kulahaa 🤣

Yea, most young women who grew up in the west dress like that. They cover their hair but wear jeans or tight skirts that show their figure. It feels strange to me because the idea of modest dress is to avoid attracting the lustful gaze and be safe from judgmental sexualizing eyes, but their dress does the opposite and invite the lust. Nothing is left to the imagination.

Last edited:

Arma,

If a woman is not exclusive to a man in all regards of her, then she is for all. For this fact, this relationship is doomed already and your friend needs to revisit his reason for choosing her over other women. Often people convince themselves someone is special when they are NOT. No one really is special. He needs to know she ain't special.

Your mate's fucked and it's only a matter of time before he goes into her place of work and starts offering her co-workers 1-on-1 straighteners in the car park lol. The long and short of it is that she doesn't respect him. Not because he's skint and can't put food on the table, but because he works a blue-collar job. And bidaar to boot. She probably gets senior partners on 200k+ a yr have a crack at her all the time. There's no way he can compete with big swinging dicks getting 5figure bonuses wearing Savile Row suits vacationing in Tuscony lol

He's better off cutting his losses and moving on. Not because she's to blame, but his inferiority complex is going to land the poor cünt in an early grave or a lengthy prison sentence :francis:

Not to mention guys in London being boarderline fucking animals. I hear my mate get cat-called and harrassed all the time whilst she on the phone to me. They'll hop out of their car and follow her wallahi. I can't imagine being her boyfriend and dealing with that amount of existential dread lol

Last edited:
Btw, I read in this thread someone looking down on the guy's profession. Plumbing is a skill sought after with Good pay nowadays. With some certifications and PC literacy, a guy can make tons of money from construction companies an from renovation projects. A guy can also start his own business and end up with lucrative contracts in big cities. A man with Money is KING.

Your mate's fucked and it's only a matter of time before he goes into her place of work and starts offering her co-workers 1-on-1 straighteners in the car park lol. The long and short of it is that she doesn't respect him. Not because he's skint and can't put food on the table, but because he works a blue-collar job. She probably get's senior partners on 200k+ have a crack at her all the time. There's no way he can compete with big swinging dicks getting 5figure bonuses wearing Savile Row suits vacationing in Tuscony lol

He's better off cutting his losses and moving on wallahi. Not because she's to blame, but his inferiority complex is going to land the poor cünt in an early grave or lengthy prison sentence :francis:

Not to mention guys in London being boarderline fucking animals. I hear my mate get cat-called and harrassed all the time whilst she on the phone to me. They'll hop out of their car and follow her. I can't imagine being her boyfriend and dealing with that amount of existential dread lol

Horta, how do guys have female mates? La yaab. How do you as a man chat with a female over the phone often when you have zero interest in her? Kids these days.

Btw, I read in this thread someone looking down on the guy's profession. Plumbing is a skill sought after with Good pay nowadays. With some certifications and PC literacy, a guy can make tons of money from construction companies an from renovation projects. A guy can also start his own business and end up with lucrative contracts in big cities. A man with Money is KING.
Maybe in north America, but the UK's an extremely classiest society sxb. Being an accountant who can barely clear 40k a year is seen as more noble than a plumber up to his elbows in shit raking in 6figures.

Horta, how do guys have female mates? La yaab. How do you as a man chat with a female over the phone often when you have zero interest in her? Kids these days.
Because I have self restraint abti. You don't have to try and f*ck every woman you interact with. Besides, having female friends = more females rookie. It's the ultimate social proof lol

Maybe in north America, but the UK's an extremely classiest society sxb. Being an accountant who can barely clear 40k a year is seen as more noble than a plumber up to his elbows in shit raking in 6figures.

Because I have self restraint abti. You don't have to try and f*ck every woman you interact with. Besides, having female friends = more females rookie. It's the ultimate social proof lol

Abti,

The UK is a third or Fourth rate country by many standards. I don't know why they think they matter enough to even bother having class differences.

You are a smart Kid. Keep up the good work. I am old school so I only befriend a female if I had interest in her, otherwise, kept my universe separate. Kinda male pride as we were raised and that male and female worlds ought to be separate always unless sanctioned union existed. It is very simple existence and really dignified. No drama. We never had anything in common with the opposite sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts