My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is sad, is that this mentality is a hill a lot of young Somali men are willing to die on. They cling on to dated ideas that cause suffering to women and children and brand it as tradition and conservative values. Its why many are resentful of Western and educated Somali women as we're not brainwashed to believe that they have the right to treat us any way they deem fit. They're angry, they can't treat women the way society 50 years ago treated women. Its obvious some have predator and abuser streaks. They're not fooling anyone.

Of course they are angry. They want everything to come easy to them, to do the bare minimum and get away with it and the worst of them want to get away with outright abuse and shameless sinning.

They think women are on earth to be their baby factories, their maids and their sex slaves and they would prefer it if we were mute with a smile on our faces whilst we did all of that.

I want Somali women to study the deen and then make note of all of their rights and demand them. We must teach our daughters and our sons what the rights are of each being on this planet and make sure they uphold it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this what happens when muslim guys sleep around and later when they wanna settle down expect a virgin

In my opinion guys who been around deserve someone just like them they "claim" they become more religious and changed they're old ways BUT still expect a virgin

If someone truly changed they're old ways they wouldn't expect a virgin they wouldn't mind the other persons past since they can relate

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
A p0rn addicted virgin male is the same as her, you wouldn’t call him a chaste man would you? I mean she went and bought toys, even most people who are gaalo don’t do that. I feel sorry for him.
Lots of gaalos buy toys

This is the dumbest shit I've heard in awhile. She married a retarded nacas. She may also be a nacaas considering she married one.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Angelina and @Pwyneth Galtrow

Women are held to higher standard because they can get sex anytime they want while a man can struggle to get some for 40 years. Its easily accessible for women to get sex…

Of course in the Islamic religion there will be no excuses in the aakhira, zinaa is zinaa but women are held to higher standard due to their beauty.

I know its harsh to accept this but its the truth.

@Angelina and @Pwyneth Galtrow

Women are held to higher standard because they can get sex anytime they want while a man can struggle to get some for 40 years. Its easily accessible for women to get sex…

Of course in the Islamic religion there will be no excuses in the aakhira, zinaa is zinaa but women are held to higher standard due to their beauty.

I know its harsh to accept this but its the truth.

She didn't commit zina, so I fail to see what that has anything to do with the topic. It seems to me some men have issues with women having any sort of sexual desires, although what OPs friend did is inexcusable.

We can easily flip that argument that you made. The fact that many men work hard to commit a major sin is actually worse when you think about it. Going by your logic, zina isn't something they fall into. They actually plan to disobey their lord, rather than a moment of weakness. If something is hard to commit, than it should be easier for them to refrain from it.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It was just a vibrator :umwhat:

You need to sit her down and tell her to dump that clown. She shouldn't of never married him in the first place. This is her out.

this what happens when muslim guys sleep around and later when they wanna settle down expect a virgin

In my opinion guys who been around deserve someone just like them they "claim" they become more religious and changed they're old ways BUT still expect a virgin

If someone truly changed they're old ways they wouldn't expect a virgin they wouldn't mind the other persons past since they can relate
very true, and a virgin would very boring for them, they need an expert on sexual acrobatics just like them, someone who has tried everything and eaten everything with a bottomless hole and is still hungry for more

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She didn't commit zina, so I fail to see what that has anything to do with the topic. It seems to me some men have issues with women having any sort of sexual desires, although what OPs friend did is inexcusable.

We can easily flip that argument that you made. The fact that many men work hard to commit a major sin is actually worse when you think about it. Going by your logic, zina isn't something they fall into. They actually plan to disobey their lord, rather than a moment of weakness. If something is hard to commit, than it should be easier for them to refrain from it.
Ok I agree with you of course women have desires just like men. They arent robots lol. This is why FGM is promoted, how tragic.

it's a character trait that quite a lot of men have for whatever reason

it's not explainable, just like some people are serial killers

Lol it is explainable. It is promoted by culture and attitudes they hear growing up. Like lets be real, we're from a society that was historically so threatened by female sexuality, they mutilate them so that they can't even enjoy it in their own marriages.

So my friend was in a bad mood today and I asked her what happened and apparently her and her husband were talking about their past and stuff and he talked about how he used to mess around with girls and she mentioned that she was really frustrated sometimes but didn’t want to commit Zinah so she would handle it herself and used toys and went into detail about it and this man had the AUDACITY to be pissed!!?? He mentioned how he thought she was pure and a virgin and because shes used toys shes not a virgin but she said she’s never done anything with anyone but he’s still mad wtf?!

They got into a huge arguement and she’s stayed with us for 2 days and went back home but I’m shocked walahi this man whose messed around is pissed off that his wife handled her needs herself?!!

Any guys here can explain what she did wrong here? She’s not a **** she’s never been with a guy unlike him but HES. angry with HER?! Even though she accepted his past????

???????
Rule number one its not permited to discuss your partners sex lives with others its xaraam.

I didn't see mention of p0rn and I hope she wasn't an addict.

They're both 'Zanis', on different levels so technically, they belong together. I assume his sins are worse as he slept with other people instead of just his hand.
Masturbating using a toy doesn't make you a 'zani', that term is exclusively for actual sex lol.

Lol it is explainable. It is promoted by culture and attitudes they hear growing up. Like lets be real, we're from a society that was historically so threatened by female sexuality, they mutilate them so that they can't even enjoy it in their own marriages.

that's just a cultural tradition, I don't see why you're tying it in with something it has no relation to

is male circumcision because our culture is threatened by male sexuality?

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
What? He literally was doing a other girls and he’s mad at a toy?!??
Well when the toy is 50inches what do you expect , he will feel some jealousy towards that toy and it being pitch black didn't help either .

It gave him Bantu Tyrone vibes .

Some men act like women don’t have sexual needs… as if we are robots. I hope people are trolling with these comments.

World

VIP
So you’d prefer a woman who got stretched out by random jeromes over a virgin who used to masturbate every now and then? :chrisfreshhah:
Just joking tbh but both are repulsive, the fact that a woman who owns toys is now considered chaste in the West is solidifying my opinion of going back home to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending