My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds dumb as hel tbh. She should give him the toys if she still has them and he should burn them to know they can’t do his girl anymore.

Touched herself over what? Other men? Believe it or not, no man wants to know his woman beat her meat thinking about some dude.

Any answer other than “ I never thought about sex w anybody but you” will piss me off no matter how many women I smashed
Women has need as well and masturbate. What’s next men get angry cause his woman fart or have a sh1t. He must be really dumb

Women has need as well and masturbate. What’s next men get angry cause his woman fart or have a sh1t. He must be really dumb

I get it but who’s trying to hear it though. She told him she bought a big ass dildo

that puts to sleep every night like it’s nothing. Her innocent image he had of her was destroyed lol

How tf are you on a high horse if you smashed other women? You’re mad at someone thinking about sex with someone else when you actually had sex with someone else? Looool the jokes write themselves walahi

If she ain’t willing to lie to protect my ego she’s not the one for me. It’s a male thing you wouldn’t get it

If she ain’t willing to lie to protect my ego she’s not the one for me. It’s a male thing you wouldn’t get it
Nah that’s an immature nigga thing. If you can’t lie for her she has no reason to lie for you. You think a woman who saved her virginity for marriage wouldn’t feel some type of way knowing her husband (who was supposed to save his virginity too) has been around the block?

I've heard of Somali men like this, but it's their own genes that affect which gender is predominate in his offspring. According to scientists, it's up to the man's genes whether he has more girls or more boys.

A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughters. Men inherit a tendency to have more sons or more daughters from their parents. This means that a man with many brothers is more likely to have sons, while a man with many sisters is more likely to have daughters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't put it past him being retarded sxb. My sister has a friend whos husband had 5 kids with her and left her after the 5th one because she had another daughter. Imagine that. Every pregnancy he was threatening to leave if she had another daughter and he left her after 5th one.
Wtf its like he thinks she’s doing it on purpose when she has no role in what gender she carries. Some niggas are retarded fr

Female sexuality really terrifies men for some odd reason. Care to explain, boys? 🤔
Women carry life hence why their sexuality carries more weight. A woman know 100% she is carrying a child. A man can think it’s his child but not know 100%. So many men raise kids that’s not their own and the woman cheated. I always said there should be mandatory dna test before a man signs paperwork it’s his child

So my friend was in a bad mood today and I asked her what happened and apparently her and her husband were talking about their past and stuff and he talked about how he used to mess around with girls and she mentioned that she was really frustrated sometimes but didn’t want to commit Zinah so she would handle it herself and used toys and went into detail about it and this man had the AUDACITY to be pissed!!?? He mentioned how he thought she was pure and a virgin and because shes used toys shes not a virgin but she said she’s never done anything with anyone but he’s still mad wtf?!

They got into a huge arguement and she’s stayed with us for 2 days and went back home but I’m shocked walahi this man whose messed around is pissed off that his wife handled her needs herself?!!

Any guys here can explain what she did wrong here? She’s not a **** she’s never been with a guy unlike him but HES. angry with HER?! Even though she accepted his past????

???????

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A lot of insecure niggas on this thread.....

55B9005A-DE12-4380-A269-62BED308103A.jpeg

imagine feeling emasculated by a toy:mjlol:
Toys can hit certain spots most guys can't sxb. I don't care how well you f*ck, yam pussy or can finger, a $5 vibrator will make you look like a clumsy virgin by comparison. Toys are x100 times harder to compete with than the avg guy she might've slept with before you :heh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending