My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike a virgin male that masturbates I wouldn't consider a female that does that to be a virgin, especially when toys are involved.
Female virginity is just more easily lost.

Unlike a virgin male that masturbates I wouldn't consider a female that does that to be a virgin, especially when toys are involved.
Female virginity is just more easily lost.
Losing virginity is more of a symbolic thing rather than an actual physical change. People often say a woman loses her virginity when her hymen breaks but women break their hymens doing all sorts of things.

Riding a bike can break the hymen, would you then say that the woman lost her virginity to a bike?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is a disturbing yet funny thread. I am either as dumb as a doorknob but I didn't even know what a fleshlight was.

:deadrose:Thank you SSpot for providing me with secondhand education and lots of laughter.

I used to think an Abdi being a virgin would make him safe and appropriate for marriage but given the accessibility of corn and the hedonic treadmill into transgression. Next thing you get a strange request, everything fades to black and you end up on 48 hours or True Crime.
Season 2 No GIF by NBC

Why tell your sins when Allah has already forgiven and hidden it for you? It’s a bad idea to try to dig your partner’s past it will end badly. Only do it to those you’re dating or talking to so you can find out who’s the right match for you. I had a girl who I was talking to once tell me she kissed an ajnabi guy after I intentionally let her tararax. She was disqualified for the toban halaad prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts