My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
A p0rn addicted virgin male is the same as her, you wouldn’t call him a chaste man would you? I mean she went and bought toys, even most people who are gaalo don’t do that. I feel sorry for him.

You feel sorry for a man who slept around?
She masturbated, he actually involved other people in touching him.

I would feel sorry for a woman who was married to a p0rn addicted β€œvirgin” even if she had a past.

I didn't see mention of p0rn and I hope she wasn't an addict.

They're both 'Zanis', on different levels so technically, they belong together. I assume his sins are worse as he slept with other people instead of just his hand.

World

VIP
I didn't see mention of p0rn and I hope she wasn't an addict.

They're both 'Zanis', on different levels so technically, they belong together. I assume his sins are worse as he slept with other people instead of just his hand.
The OP didn’t mention p0rn, but it says that she went into detail to her husband. It’s not a bold assumption to think that those details include her being a p0rn addict if she was using all sorts of toys.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The OP didn’t mention p0rn, but it says that she went into detail to her husband. It’s not a bold assumption to think that those details include her being a p0rn addict if she was using all sorts of toys.
What do you think about her husband past?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've heard of Somali men like this, but it's their own genes that affect which gender is predominate in his offspring. According to scientists, it's up to the man's genes whether he has more girls or more boys.

A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughters. Men inherit a tendency to have more sons or more daughters from their parents. This means that a man with many brothers is more likely to have sons, while a man with many sisters is more likely to have daughters.

lol and you needed a study to prove this?

During reproduction one chromosome is donated from each parent. Women only have an X chromosome meanwhile men have both X and Y chromosomes. The only possible way for a son to be born is if the man donates a Y chromosome instead of an X chromosome. A woman’s biology has literally no role in that and blaming her is just funny. Of course no one should be blamed it’s just dumb luck but if someone did have to be blamed it would be the father.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Your so toxic bro
:mjlol:
there’s definitely a double standard though, if a dude went out and bought a pocket p*ssy no one would give him the time of day. But suddenly we’re supposed to feel bad for a shordy that bought a 12-inch mega dildo? πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ 😭

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
there’s definitely a double standard though, if a dude went out and bought a pocket p*ssy no one would give him the time of day. But suddenly we’re supposed to feel bad for a shordy that bought a 12-inch mega dildo? πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ 😭
It has to be a very dark and sad time for you to buy a pocket pussy

A p0rn addicted virgin male is the same as her, you wouldn’t call him a chaste man would you? I mean she went and bought toys, even most people who are gaalo don’t do that. I feel sorry for him.
Gaalo don't buy self-play toys? Bro that's not true.

Huh 12 inch!??? Walahi the way Somalis love to jump to conclusions smh, it was a small vibrator not a dildo wtf

lol and you needed a study to prove this?

During reproduction one chromosome is donated from each parent. Women only have an X chromosome meanwhile men have both X and Y chromosomes. The only possible way for a son to be born is if the man donates a Y chromosome instead of an X chromosome. A woman’s biology has literally no role in that and blaming her is just funny. Of course no one should be blamed it’s just dumb luck but if someone did have to be blamed it would be the father.

I didn't need a study, but I provided one in case people tried to refute it, which usually happens on here.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Huh 12 inch!??? Walahi the way Somalis love to jump to conclusions smh, it was a small vibrator not a dildo wtf
I was being hyperbolic for dramatic and comical effect wll.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn’t haram if you’re not getting married for a long time and it’s see as better than Zina.

During the prophets time, people got married as teenagers whereas today people get married in their twenties.

The longer you push it back, the greater the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending