🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Queen @Sheikh
e472888080af970b30628a7928cfc308.gif

Look at you playing with your fake nappy hair lol

Queen @Huncho
LW05p.gif

He\she is not pretty but love the red hair tho

Obviously I was trolling that guy. I know what “qabil” is since I am into politics and I’ve recently learned about Somalian tribes. Everybody here knows that I know about Somalian tribes, so youve wasted your detective skills lol
Lmao no you werent, stop trynna save yourself:mjpls:
You know about somali tribes cause you are somali:ufdup: stop lying.

Where do these xaarlimos and ajnabis get the creativity and energy from to fabricate these characters?

@Jennifer naaya isku xishood you fat .

You have to translate this video from 1:40 to 1:50. If you can't you won't be taking serious on here and will just have to make a new troll account.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Lol you are such a sissy. Too petty and y to be a macho man. You are the one with no hobby, cheerleading for that single mother. Focus on your studies and leave this toxic place, kid. I hope you marry a .
Demasculinating men won't get you any where your a trap keep it real and send the screenshots of this trap if your online @The Cushitic One

If this is true, it's her body her choice.

This is the Quran's opinion:
وَإِذَا الْمَوْءُودَةُ سُئِلَتْ - بِأَىِّ ذَنبٍ قُتِلَتْ
(And when the female infant (Al-Maw'udah) buried alive is questioned: For what sin was she killed)

It's her body..she can do what she wants ah? Abaaheed ha wasto!:camby:

She wants to lie down with a man out of wedlock and then wants to abort an innocent baby..that heffa already committed one sin..and now you agree with her committing another? Abortion is haraaaaaaaaaaam! F a reputation! She should have more fear of her Lord instead of worrying about what people would think about her...

This story is probably made up..the source is Jenjen..a somali troll pretending to be xabashi..anywho...I'm sure this stuff does happen in real life..and girls who abort their babies because of 'shame'...are selfish...evil...stupid es!

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Allah (SWT) says in the Quran to never abort a baby out of fear you won't be able to take care of it. Allah (SWT) is the sustainer of all, and will take care of everything. Also Allah (SWT) is the planner of All things, and when stuff like this happens to you then it is a test. Abortion is the same as killing a human, and is a big sin. It's your fault you committed zinah, and not the babies fault. Remember to keep your legs closed ladies.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's her body..she can do what she wants ah? Abaaheed ha wasto!:camby:

She wants to lie down with a man out of wedlock and then wants to abort an innocent baby..that heffa already committed one sin..and now you agree with her committing another? Abortion is haraaaaaaaaaaam! F a reputation! She should have more fear of her Lord instead of worrying about what people would think about her...

She has no rights to take the babies life. If she committed Zina then it's her fault and s must expose themselvse.

Last edited:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I wonder how each one of you will react if you or your sisters were in a position like that.
I would tell her to keep the baby. At the end of the day it's individuals fault for putting themselves in that kind of position. But Alhamdulilah my big sisters are all married, and loyal to the Deen.

Status
Not open for further replies.