My family is ANGRY because i came home late

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
My mom is pissed that I came home late

I was out with my friend who was gonna leave town and I got a text from my mom asking when I’ll be home. I said soon but we spend like 1-2hours more outside, and by night there are no subway available so i was forced to come home late. I came and i was hoping that everyone was asleep but my parents were awake and waiting for me my mom went off telling me how I have no consideration for anyone but myself and that she could of been asleep. I told her that she could sleep and explained that I’m an adult so I can come in whenever I want. My father stands up and grabs my collar yelling at me and punch me, i was shocked because he didn’t do this since i was a kid, my mom start asking me if i went drunk or did something wrong and she started crying, i was so bad that they really think i could done something like that, then my dad tell me go to my room without taking a shower.

I was shocked, did you have any advice or similar experiences ?

I was out with my friend who was gonna leave town and I got a text from my mom asking when I’ll be home. I said soon but we spend like 1-2hours more outside, and by night there are no subway available so i was forced to come home late. I came and i was hoping that everyone was asleep but my parents were awake and waiting for me my mom went off telling me how I have no consideration for anyone but myself and that she could of been asleep. I told her that she could sleep and explained that I’m an adult so I can come in whenever I want. My father stands up and grabs my collar yelling at me and punch me, i was shocked because he didn’t do this since i was a kid, my mom start asking me if i went drunk or did something wrong and she started crying, i was so bad that they really think i could done something like that, then my dad tell me go to my room without taking a shower.

From their perspective as parents, the world is dangerous and you as their child is always at risk no matter how old you are as long as you live with them. They would like to see you come back on time and safe, not engage in any action detrimental to your health both mind and body.

My advise to you is, get your schooling done and get a full time job. With time, you will prove to them you are worthy of their trust and that you can be out and about yet return home with less worries on their part.

No matter how unjust or annoying you find their objections to be, you can never match their sacrifice from the day you were born to the day you came back home late as a young adult.

The solution is to be independent slowly by first accomplishing your educational goals then your financial and to get a good job. By then, they will have stopped being on your case out of their worries for you.

Someone oughta check if this story was already posted in another forum, and what we have here is a copyrights violation......:dead:

My nigga @Aegon has tendencies of getting other stuff from other platforms and claiming them as if they were his own personal stories.......:drakelaugh:

Someone oughta check if this story was already posted in another forum, and what we have here is a copyrights violation......:dead:

My nigga @Aegon has tendencies of getting other stuff from other platforms and claiming them as if they were his own personal stories.......:drakelaugh:
Remember the French forum New York thing

Well, it is good then and he is alright. At least he has imagination.

Well I’m not married yet so I guess I have to live with them

Smart guy, it is a way to save money and eat your favorite home made meals. There is nothing like Hooyo's canjeero and suqaar.

I was 18 when I last saw my Hooyo, from then on, I took care of myself so I encourage you to enjoy your parent's company as much as you can before they meet their creator.

Well, if you have an imagination, then imagine something and claim them as your own....it becomes so odd when you claim something and then get busted quickly.....the laughter may be good until you get busted, but it loses steam afterwards.

You are the type who easily gets embarrassed I guess and avoids putting themselves in a funny or compromising situations. Everyone is different.

We are enjoying the copyright infringements in this thread at least and having a conversation LOL.

Attachments

• 20863F24-9349-4BA2-883A-14C608AF45AA.png
    20863F24-9349-4BA2-883A-14C608AF45AA.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 31
You are the type who easily gets embarrassed I guess and avoids putting themselves in a funny or compromising situations. Everyone is different.

We are enjoying the copyright infringements in this thread at least and having a conversation LOL.

Bro, I have my own ways of making jokes and generating laughter. @Aegon is a good guy but we just need him to put that energy on his own creatiion and not copy paste operation and then claim as if they were his own.

The Senor's Avatar Cat somehow looks cross-eyed. The eyes are not symmetrical. I even rubbed my eyes to see if it is me. Anybody else can see the issue? LOL.

Trending