My family is ANGRY because i came home late

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
All somalis should move out of their parents by age 23
"B-bbut much marria-"
You ain't getting married nigga. Accept it, move on.

"B-bbut much marria-"

23 is too early. Ideally, you would wanna a kid to graduate at 23/24 then work full time while they live with parents to save for car payment first. Then save for a house if they want to buy a house of their own. If not, then save at least 20k before they strike out on their own.

It is expensive for young people to live on their own at first. That is why 23 is not an ideal time to separate from parents unless forced to.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
"B-bbut much marria-"
Who the hell moves out unless it's for marriage? I don't trust men who live alone? what you living alone for huuuuuuuh?:damnmusic: :fantasia2::cosbyhmm::damedamn: He better have enough when getting married tho. I ain't moving out. My future husband has to come get me from my family home
Carrying In Love GIF by Laff

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
23 is too early. Ideally, you would wanna a kid to graduate at 23/24 then work full time while they live with parents still to save for car payment first. Then save for a house if they want to buy a house of their own. If not, then save at least 20k before they strike out on their own.

It is expensive for young people to live on their own at first. That is why 23 is not an ideal time to separate from parents unless forced to.
Most people finish their car payments during adolescence.
You dont need to save much to live in a cheap apartment.
Who the hell moves out unless it's for marriage? I don't trust men who live alone? what you living alone for huuuuuuuh?:damnmusic: :fantasia2::cosbyhmm::damedamn: He better have enough when getting married tho. I ain't moving out. My future husband has to come get me from my family home
Why wait for something you have no control over?

All these days I thought you were a guy. You must have brothers? You know how to blend in with males without being a stand out among them as a female.

I don't have any brothers :mjlol:we are all girls in my family loooool! :deadpeter: do i really sound like a guy tho?

I don't know how to describe it. Your name could have been a clue to your female status but is misspelled. I am not online here often as well, so I make fast assumptions about characters I spot in threads I read or participate.

My apologies Abti.

I got like a dozen siblings chill out, can a nigga not get privacy? :mjkkk:

Men should live alone for some time before marriage. It teaches them responsibility, money management and basic life skills. If they stay home they get babied too much by their hooyo (bc let’s be real men are coddled when they stay at home), then you get married to these type of men and they expect you to take care of them like their mommy. No life skills.

For women it doesn’t matter they can stay home as long as they like, even until 30 if not married. Cause they usually contribute a lot to the home. But for men, after uni it’s time to go lmao

Imagine your heart walking around late at night in the city? Wouldn’t you be worried too? Your parents love you they expressed it wrong but give them some grace. Try to be considerate of their feelings when you go out. We will always be babies to our parents regardless of our age they worry about us. I am not even a parent yet I worry for my future unborn kids lol I swear.

Imagine your heart walking around late at night in the city? Wouldn’t you be worried too? Your parents love you they expressed it wrong but give them some grace. Try to be considerate of their feelings when you go out. We will always be babies to our parents regardless of our age they worry about us. I am not even a parent yet I worry for my future unborn kids lol I swear.
Aabo expressing love with a punch to the face lol OP must be from Galbeed

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Your parents' reaction is normal. This is why you should leave the nest in your early 20s unless you're absolutely needed at the house.

Trending