My experience in Xamar as a diaspora

Im not going personally unless for visiting my maternal relatives, as long as those mudug hawiye(all clans) from 91 are there, that city will never see peace becuz of lack of ownership, if the real locals get together to push them out and only leave in residence and power local clans with history, I see hope. They should defund their areas so it turns into a ghetto and pressures them their no future here and to go home.
@Angelina this guy's mom is murusade.
Imagine me as i told the other day i am murusade with majerteen mom
Imagine me saying i cant go to puntland becos๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– braaaaaa nonesense qabiil.
Hawiye are his people his 50% his dna gis own mom his blood half of his famiky his uncle aunts gtandmom yet talks as if they are some otomos or amxaar delusional

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Angelina this guy's mom is murusade.
Imagine me as i told the other day i am murusade with majerteen mom
Imagine me saying i cant go to puntland becos๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– braaaaaa nonesense qabiil.
Hawiye are his people his 50% his dna gis own mom his blood half of his famiky his uncle aunts gtandmom yet talks as if they are some otomos or amxaar delusional

My national pride inu soo noqdo kuma ibsan kari my abtinimo, I even karbash my clan if they start doing shit. Anigu wadani dhab baan ahay. Meeshay qurun jirta fartan ku fiiqaya, all ppl know that about me, qof uma abbe yeelo

Xamar cadeey xebteeda uxiise.. โ˜บ๏ธ

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN
Would be a banging city if there was ๐Ÿ’ฏ safety and security

My national pride inu soo noqdo kuma ibsan kari my abtinimo, I even karbash my clan if they start doing shit. Anigu wadani dhab baan ahay. Meeshay qurun jirta fartan ku fiiqaya, all ppl know that about me, qof uma abbe yeelo
Dude u are creazy i swa tou other time suportung jar**r against hawiye.
So will be efected ofcourse murusade will u even hiouo sude family will be u so delusional man wali i dont where u get this cuqdad from

Lol why would you go Berbera at this time of the year. Itโ€™s torture there.

As for Xamar, itโ€™s monsoon season and itโ€™s like 27 degrees on average. Itโ€™s very hot during duhur but itโ€™s windy and rainy around this time of the year.
One of the biggest reasons why I haven't gone back home is because of the heat.
There are no ACs there, how the hell does one sleep with that kind of heat? If it goes above 15 degrees, I cannot sleep without AC.

I guess I am going to wait until ac systems become every use in Somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of the biggest reasons why I haven't gone back home is because of the heat.
There are no ACs there, how the hell does one sleep with that kind of heat? If it goes above 15 degrees, I cannot sleep without AC.

I guess I am going to wait until ac systems become every use in Somalia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what?? Most places iโ€™ve been to have AC

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
So I was sent to Somalia a month ago for reasons and I wanted to share my thoughts about Mogadishu so far!
First of all, the weather around the this time of year is elite wallahi, lots of wind and not too hot. The feeling of being in a place with people who look like you is unmatchedโค๏ธ
The airport was in true Somali fashion very chaotic and unorganized. :dead: The moment we hit the road though was another level; the roads are SO CHAOTIC. I feared for my life multiple times:damn:
If you didnโ€™t know there are these vehicles called Bajaaj/Tuktuks all over Xamar, and riding these are an experience wallahi, these drivers xoog there way through anything, no traffic rules or order just pure vibes.
View attachment 288286
But the city is filled with really nice places, like coffee shops, restaurants, game centers, and clothing stores everywhere. The night life in the city has the best vibes, and honestly there are a lot more diasporas than I originally thought. A lot of businesses are run by people who came from abroad, and they hire locals as well which is something good for the country!
My favourite place to go though is definitely Liido at the moment. When I tell you that pictures/videos cannot express how nice it feels to be there.. I mean it. I actually couldnโ€™t stop smiling. Xamar definitely has some imperfections and things that could be improved, but the city is really developing and wallahi it definitely is an eye opener to see it in comparison to the way they portray Somalia in the media
The western bias is definitely insane. I remember a long while back on Twitter when this exact same thing was pointed out.

Trending