My experience in Xamar as a diaspora

So I was sent to Somalia a month ago for reasons and I wanted to share my thoughts about Mogadishu so far!
First of all, the weather around the this time of year is elite wallahi, lots of wind and not too hot. The feeling of being in a place with people who look like you is unmatched❤️
The airport was in true Somali fashion very chaotic and unorganized. :dead: The moment we hit the road though was another level; the roads are SO CHAOTIC. I feared for my life multiple times:damn:
If you didn’t know there are these vehicles called Bajaaj/Tuktuks all over Xamar, and riding these are an experience wallahi, these drivers xoog there way through anything, no traffic rules or order just pure vibes.
17EA1E36-3A93-458D-91CE-E3DD3887A0E8.jpeg

But the city is filled with really nice places, like coffee shops, restaurants, game centers, and clothing stores everywhere. The night life in the city has the best vibes, and honestly there are a lot more diasporas than I originally thought. A lot of businesses are run by people who came from abroad, and they hire locals as well which is something good for the country!
My favourite place to go though is definitely Liido at the moment. When I tell you that pictures/videos cannot express how nice it feels to be there.. I mean it. I actually couldn’t stop smiling. Xamar definitely has some imperfections and things that could be improved, but the city is really developing and wallahi it definitely is an eye opener to see it in comparison to the way they portray Somalia in the media

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I was sent to Somalia a month ago for reasons and I wanted to share my thoughts about Mogadishu so far!
First of all, the weather around the this time of year is elite wallahi, lots of wind and not too hot. The feeling of being in a place with people who look like you is unmatched❤️
The airport was in true Somali fashion very chaotic and unorganized. :dead: The moment we hit the road though was another level; the roads are SO CHAOTIC. I feared for my life multiple times:damn:
If you didn’t know there are these vehicles called Bajaaj/Tuktuks all over Xamar, and riding these are an experience wallahi, these drivers xoog there way through anything, no traffic rules or order just pure vibes.
View attachment 288286
But the city is filled with really nice places, like coffee shops, restaurants, game centers, and clothing stores everywhere. The night life in the city has the best vibes, and honestly there are a lot more diasporas than I originally thought. A lot of businesses are run by people who came from abroad, and they hire locals as well which is something good for the country!
My favourite place to go though is definitely Liido at the moment. When I tell you that pictures/videos cannot express how nice it feels to be there.. I mean it. I actually couldn’t stop smiling. Xamar definitely has some imperfections and things that could be improved, but the city is really developing and wallahi it definitely is an eye opener to see it in comparison to the way they portray Somalia in the media

Why didn't u go to Hargeisa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im not going personally unless for visiting my maternal relatives, as long as those mudug hawiye(all clans) from 91 are there, that city will never see peace becuz of lack of ownership, if the real locals get together to push them out and only leave in residence and power local clans with history, I see hope. They should defund their areas so it turns into a ghetto and pressures them their no future here and to go home.

Im not going personally unless for visiting my maternal relatives, as long as those mudug hawiye(all clans) from 91 are there, that city will never see peace becuz of lack of ownership, if the real locals get together to push them out and only leave in residence and power local clans with history, I see hope. They should defund their areas so it turns into a ghetto and pressures them their no future here and to go home.
what have hawiye done i’m kinda out of the loop:damsel:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
View attachment 288286
Did you witness the recent battle in moqadishu?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
what have hawiye done i’m kinda out of the loop:damsel:
I don't understand this Somalian beef.
As a noble Djibouti of the issa ethnicity I am too busy illegally seizing land from langaab afars and getting replaced by Ethiopian savages in dir dhaba where my house just got knocked down to build a shitty church to understand this.

As a noble Djibouti of the issa ethnicity I am too busy illegally seizing land from langaab afars and getting replaced by Ethiopian savages in dir dhaba where my house just got knocked down to build a shitty church to understand this.
brotha dont expose our plans

ImportantDapperGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Be thankful your out of the zoo :trumpsmirk:

Since you want Hawiye Mudugs to leave, I’m going to assume your maternal relatives are Abgaal, if not they can leave too. Abgaal and Reer Xamar cadcad’s are the natives of that city.

how hot is it down south? It can be quite hot here in Hargesia dhuhr time a lot people stay indoors.

I went to berbera last week and wallahi I only lasted 2 hours in the heat. I couldnt even make it to the beach, instead I took a bus right back to hargesia. No one told me berbera is a ghost town!!

how hot is it down south? It can be quite hot here in Hargesia dhuhr time a lot people stay indoors.

I went to berbera last week and wallahi I only lasted 2 hours in the heat. I couldnt even make it to the beach, instead I took a bus right back to hargesia. No one told me berbera is a ghost town!!
Lol why would you go Berbera at this time of the year. It’s torture there.

As for Xamar, it’s monsoon season and it’s like 27 degrees on average. It’s very hot during duhur but it’s windy and rainy around this time of the year.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Dhir dhabe has very little Christians mostly Muslim

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Dhir dhabe has very little Christians mostly Muslim
Yes but the Ethiopian state run by Christian amxaro have had a policy of moving habasha and Oromo to somali cities like dir dhaba and jigjiga which are important. Especially dir dhaba which connects to djibouti by rail and is the lifeline of Ethiopia's maritime trade and are both ruled by Ciise. Theif way to get rid of us is by having horde of midget immigrants to settle the land and make it a typical Ethiopian city like Addis.

All this migration to somali cities and we don't stop to think why there are no migrations of Somalis to habasha or oromo cities. They would pull out guns if we took over their lands but we welcome these poor Ethiopian migrants into our cities just for the to become the majority and literally change the name of the city to dire dawa which is a bastardised version on the Somali name that has no meaning. Only meaning it has Is when an oromo tries to link it to them ignoring the fact it's literally called Dir.

Trending