My dear fellow Somalis.....we see before us.......

That “join the military” thread was all I needed to know.
:sass2:
Who said I wasn’t trolling ? This is somalispot after all 😂.

Typing GIF by ehcat

You guys gotta seriously drop this oromo boogeyman narrative
Oooooogggaaaa boooggggaaaa big bad Oromo taking over East Africa, ohhhhhh the big bad qoti taking overrrrrr now, look I will say they are taking advantage of the qabylaad situation existing between Somalis tho if im being objective, but yea, back to what I was saying, bosaso is gonna be oromuma in the next decaddddeeee, no more bakhrad abddiiiii, now it’s time for bekina abdissa!! Lol, never change somalispot

Lol stop this fear mongering. Somalis have the highest birth rates in the country. All the Oromo and Afari are doing are killing women and children when the Liyu police isn't around because they are too cowardly to attack real opposition. We literally beat them almost every single time in a fight. The only people who really have to worry about the Oromo are the Amhara.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
lets avoid being xenophobic, oromo are good people. lets instead say good things about each other :)

oromos are good people. They need to split up Ethiopia tbh but its good since oromo are Muslim and will change ethiopia from christian to muslim. Before we take over and rule both lands

Garaad diinle

 
Here is a video for these unaware of the situation on the border instigated primely by shimelis abdisa the governor of oromia who made it a police of his admin to claim rich agricultural land in the somali region but it's also instigated by local oromo militias who's also want to have these fertile land.

Somalis on the frontline is fighting for their survival denial is of no use for these minimizing the current situation.

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
This is some of the rich fertile agricultural land that they're trying to take using the army and where the clashes is happening.

Garaad diinle

 
They've tried to build a dam on the soil of the somali region without consulting the dds admin and currently are trying to take over the whole area where they wanted to place their dam.
Here is a post that talks about the dam.

Here's the construction site, which is not supposed have started. Can't remember where Cagjar was recently interviewed, and specifically talked about this. If anyone knows, please post.

ska%CC%88rmavbild-2023-01-19-kl-22-22-21-png.249492

ska%CC%88rmavbild-2023-01-19-kl-22-21-36-png.249491

ska%CC%88rmavbild-2023-01-19-kl-22-20-20-png.249490

The dam built is in Marar village, part of Tulli Guleed Woreda - which starts as soon as you leave Jigjiga and take the road eastwards, and the other one takes you to Jincasani. Right now, that road/highway is being built/upgraded, all the way to Dire Dawa and one to Djibouti - a strategic location.

ska%CC%88rmavbild-2023-01-19-kl-21-45-47-png.249488

A closer view

ska%CC%88rmavbild-2023-01-19-kl-21-47-16-png.249489

I don't want to derail the thread, but when I talk about Oromo expansionism - it's a serious matter for us (Geris). Let met contextualize it. In the 2004 referendum, Tuli Guleed choose to remain in DDS, while Jinacsani left. DDS admins has since accepted it, likewise Oromia (at least publicly) and subsequent fed gov'ts. In official documents and registrations etc. Tuli Guleed is part of DDS. However, when you take a look at the map, even different versions of them, including official ones, it shows Tuli Guleed as part of Oromia. And it doesn't end there, even Leifa Issa which is a Samaroon city/town, is included as part of Oromia. Passed Geri territory and far away from Jarso territory. This is why, whenever I or Geris always talk/view Oromos (not so much people, rather both Oromo reg. and fed. gov't - including Abiy/PP) as a threat. Since majority of Jarso has chosen Oromia, whenever we fight - we fight Oromo expansion, since they feel that all these areas belong to them, and exclusively them, and therefore Oromia. If we lose the areas, chances of regaining them is little to none. So this is beyond Jarsos. And if you follow certain Oromo media, public figures, officals, these are the claims (in the map) they make, and their aspirations, and stands in contrary to reality.

Whats so sad about loosing Jinacsani to Oromia, was loosing Abo Yonis. Coincidentally, it's also the biggest Geri Koombe sub-clan... There's not much one can do at this point.

Trending

Latest posts