My dear fellow Somalis.....we see before us.......

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

The threat of Oromo Expansion

We as Somalis now see what is going on in Ethiopia, the oromos are attempting to wipe out any and all traces of so many cultures and peoples. Their end game? The Sea.
If they do succede Allah forbid in reaching a sea port in Djbouti or Eriteria, they will set their eyes on Somalia. We mustn't falter but prepare, my estimates are within 2 decades Oromos will face Somalia, perhaps the biggest danger currently? The current immigration bill, in this bill it will allow non-somalis to take up our land and join the same class as ethnic Somalis. This bill must be struck down and thrown away. Furthermore the Somali government must take preventive measures against these expansionists. But before we can do that our house must be in order, the Somali people must unite to protect ourselves from these would-be expansionists. They laready claim Dire Dawa and Harar, what will stop them from setting their eyes on Jubbaland claiming to be Gaal Madow? '

So many time in history have nations threatened by internal rife and civil war banded together to defeat those who threaten them.
For better or for worse, Somalia must unite and protect the lands of Somaliweyne and where they have inflirtated we will chase them out.

Dhulka Somalia iyo Wadanka Somalia Somali Baa Leh​

Yaraye

VIP
Perhaps the oromos stealing other niggas land will knocks some sense into z00 malis. We only seem to unite when we are all threatened.
I feel like it's time for the educated disporia to take over. We are smart enough to untie and make the country stronger. But I feel like there isn't enough of us that want to go back. These old heads need to die already!!!!!!!:damn:

Yaraye

VIP
Can someone tell be the difference between oromo, amhara and habashe? who runs the country? who doesn't have a country and is wondering around? I honesty don't know exactly what's going on with these people

You guys are sounding like white supremacists talking about the "Great Replacement Theory".:whoa:

White supremacists are hardcore racists whose beliefs are built on shaky grounds, what the Oromos are doing to us is reality, even Hararis are banned today from administering their regions and speaking their language and have been conquered, keep coping.

White supremacists are hardcore racists whose beliefs are built on shaky grounds, what the Oromos are doing to us is reality, even Hararis are banned today from administering their regions and speaking their language and have been conquered, keep coping.
That is because Hararis are a small tribe, you can not compare us to Hararis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There will always be this conflicts of the Aristocracy - ie the ethnic Nasaab Somalis and the Bantu/Oromos-- and the reer caadka xamaris saved by their light skin and arab looks will linger in the horizon of no where :(

Trending