My dear fellow Somalis.....we see before us.......

Garaad diinle

 
Can someone tell be the difference between oromo, amhara and habashe? who runs the country? who doesn't have a country and is wondering around? I honesty don't know exactly what's going on with these people
Oromos are the largest ethnic group in ethiopia and belong to the cushitic language family and they have borders with almost every ethnic group in ethiopia meanwhile the amhara are the second largest ethnic group belonging to the ethio-semites or you could say the habeshas.

The amhara created modern day ethiopia by using amhara and a portion of the oromos as foot soldiers. A lot of oromos fought back but eventually were conquered by the amharas. That's all in the past currently ethiopia is going through a shift and land thief is rampant. The central government is approving these land theft by being silent when it suits them but act when it's against their interest. Somalis currently are on the borders fighting for their lives and land against the oromia admin who's been open about their intention of taking fertile lands on the borders of somali galbeed.

The picture below is the president of the oromia region claiming without shame a plot of land belonging to the somali region and the central government is completely silent on the matter.

69eee7d6-8288-48dd-8c5f-0dc6f2388370-jpeg.258805

Last edited:
Somalis did the same they're not native to south Somalia they took it from Oromo, and if we go even further back Somalis are not native to Africa they're a banished arab tribe who found refugee in the East African peninsula.

Good, Mash'allah Somalis evicted the Oromo, Masai and other groups from the South so we could expand, anyone opposing this is a sheegad.

I know for a fact your not telling me that Somalis didn't live there before 1800. Your def an Oromo larping as Somali.

As for @Neero dhulka waamo is theirs they will receive their portion of Fartaag's JL, but we all know who owns JL. Beesha MX>
Go and open the history book it's documented how the Somalis expanded into JL and NFD.

Yaraye

VIP
Oromos are the largest ethnic group in ethiopia and belong to the cushitic language family and they have borders with almost every ethnic group in ethiopia meanwhile the amhara are the second largest ethnic group belonging to the ethio-semites or you could say the habeshas.

The amhara created modern day ethiopia by using amhara and a portion of the oromos as foot soldiers. A lot of oromos fought back but eventually were conquered by the amharas. That's all in the past currently ethiopia is going through a shift and land thief is rampant. The central government is approving these land theft by being silent when it suits them but act when it's against their interest. Somalis currently are on the borders fighting for their lives and land against the oromia admin who's been open about their intention of taking fertile lands on the borders of somali galbeed.

The picture below is the president of the oromia region claiming without shame a plot of land belonging to the somali region and the central government is completely silent on the matter.

69eee7d6-8288-48dd-8c5f-0dc6f2388370-jpeg.258805
Jazakallah :friendhug:I was confused about many things, but this simplifies it. I learned a lot from you. I'l ask you again if I got additional questions :salute:

Garaad diinle

 
Yeah, I have no idea why they don't just stay in their own Country; just set up a force to keep them out if this whole thing is really that concerning.
Most people are unaware or oblivious to the incoming oromos on somali cities. There is no strong government or even a regional state that can enforce border control and checks. It's not only oromos who find it easy to come to somalia but also yemenis from the other side of the gulf. The only way to stop this would be to spread awareness so that people would act and inform their regional state of the danger. Can you confidently say that south sudan which is not that better off than somalia is even able to effectively control their own borders?

Couldn't Somalia just keep them out if the demographic threat was of concern?

People make it sound as though Bosaso is already an Oromo city

:mjlol:

I think most of the time, it's spoken in the context of Ethiopia rather than Somalia, as that's where the tensions (and whatever consequences it has) exist between Somalis and Oromos. Due to the weird set-up of Ethiopian law/constitution, wherever you are (or more concerning) become a majority now or in the future, (even down to as little as a village alone), you can through the federal gov't at anytime request a referendum to then claim it as yours, and be annexed by your neighbouring regional state. Which is happening as we speak.

:patrice:

Last edited:
Most people are unaware or oblivious to the incoming oromos on somali cities. There is no strong government or even a regional state that can enforce border control and checks. It's not only oromos who find it easy to come to somalia but also yemenis from the other side of the gulf. The only way to stop this would be to spread awareness so that people would act and inform their regional state of the danger. Can you confidently say that south sudan which is not that better off than somalia is even able to effectively control their own borders?

Our 'Country' sucks but we could definitely seal the border if we had to; that pathetic excuse of a 'Government' in Juba controls all 10 States.

Trending

Latest posts