My childhood friend won’t claim his seed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo picks and chooses at times. I remember when he kept on qashining my post because the majority of Islamic scholars believe that if a married woman cheats and has a child with another man, the child is attributed to her husband. He seemed furious, despite that being the traditional view of islamic scholars who derived that view from a sahih hadith.

There are differences of opinions it seems when it comes to an unborn child born to an unmarried mother. @ZakWantsToPlay can you post the link please?
Bring your traditional view or stay quiet, a married woman who commits zina is stoned to death according to Islam let alone letting the pregnancy unfold:hahaidiot:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I could care less whether the child is Islamically his. The child is biologically his and that's all that's needed. It's not the mother's sole responsibility. It takes two to conceive a child. Let the court of law decide. If he refuses to pay child support which is the absolute minimum he can do, she better sue him.

You can view it from Islamically perspective but with a western twist without modernizing Islam. Islamic laws works in a Islamic country. A country where the illegimitate child has support from his mothers family. All of them forced to help him and support him. He can inherit from his mothers side of the family. Aunt, uncle, grandparents and all of his other extended family. All of them obligated to help him, because of kinship. Thats why cutting of kinship in islam is a big sin.

Islamic law does not work in the west, because of legal Zina and No Islamic Support. Thats why child support can be legal . People are saying the illegitamate child cant inherit from his father, thats TRUE. Here is the twist, zina is not illegial in the western countries. As a punishment for a whoring father, he can be forced to pay child support. All of this people have mentalitity of Real somali fathers. The deadbeat father aura is leaking through them. They are using Islamic laws as a valid excuse but taking it out of context. Forgetting that the child will have no Islamic upbringing in a country full of kafirs. A whoring mother house is no home, when the father has stability in his life.

Allah is not evil, he is practical. In this situation, the father should be forced to help the illegimate child. Inheriting his property is a different case. @Samaalic Era @TekNiKo

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You can view it from Islamically perspective but with a western twist without modernizing Islam. Islamic laws works in a Islamic country. A country where the illegimitate child has support from his mothers family. All of them forced to help him and support him. He can inherit from his mothers side of the family. Aunt, uncle, grandparents and all of his other extended family. All of them obligated to help him, because of kinship. Thats why cutting of kinship in islam is a big sin.

Islamic law does not work in the west, because of legal Zina and No Islamic Support. Thats why child support can be legal . People are saying the illegitamate child cant inherit from his father, thats TRUE. Here is the twist, zina is not illegial in the western countries. As a punishment for a whoring father, he can be forced to pay child support. All of this people have mentalitity of Real somali fathers. The deadbeat father aura is leaking through them. They are using Islamic laws as a valid excuse but taking it out of context. Forgetting that the child will have no Islamic upbringing in a country full of kafirs. A whoring mother house is no home, when the father has stability in his life.

Allah is not evil, he is practical. In this situation, the father should be forced to help the illegimate child. Inheriting his property is a different case. @Samaalic Era @TekNiKo
The deen of the child is certainly vital. The thing is, the bastard has no responsibilities towards his illegitimate father. He has no rights over the child and is not entitled to be helped by that child. The illegitimate father can raise the child in an Islamic environment but it will be at his own loss. At least the mother has haqq over the child

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
The deen of the child is certainly vital. The thing is, the bastard has no responsibilities towards his illegitimate father. He has no rights over the child and is not entitled to be helped by that child. The illegitimate father can raise the child in an Islamic environment but it will be at his own loss. At least the mother has haqq over the child
First of all there is nothing called bastard in Islam. The child has no original sin, compared to christianity. I support your every word, because it aligns with what Allah says. The illegimate father is nothing to the child. But he can be forced to pay child support for his sin, if Zina cant be punished in Islamic law lets substitute it for Western law.

At issue is the right of the child and not the father since he fathered the child out of wedlock.

Majority of scholars bind the child to the father if the father claims the child, or today if DNA connects father to child. Child needs advocate and has rights.

This child will know his sister and blood relations, more apt to avoid forbidden marriage later in life by accident. Islam cares about this sort of lineage purity saxib. I am guessing most likely scholars thought of this.

- If father claims child it is his
- If DNA connects him, it is his.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP

He should thought twice before committing zina then, their are consequences for your actions. Heck even marrying a Christian and Jewish woman is allowed but only if they are chaste. This is near impossible today as such a woman will win custody court 9/10 with the laws working against you.

The only way this situation can be dealt with is if the father takes the child forcefully too Somalia and let them grow up in an Islamic environment. Thia is very risky because the mother will report you to the authoritiea for "child abductment" with you risking prison. I doubt any sane Faarax would risk all that for a bastard

He should thought twice before committing zina then, their are consequences for your actions. Heck even marrying a Christian and Jewish woman is allowed but only if they are chaste. This is near impossible today as such a woman will win custody court 9/10 with the laws working against you.

The only way this situation can be dealt with is if the father takes the child forcefully too Somalia and let them grow up in an Islamic environment. Thia is very risky because the mother will report you to the authoritiea for "child abductment" with you risking prison. I doubt any sane Faarax would risk all that for a bastard

If the Bastard is his, the child is worth everything. Two wrongs don't make a right. And Islam is not what you prefer or like, it is what is correct and legitimate.

I take innocent Bastard child over fake Muslims who justify the killing of another Muslim over clan, and that is the entire population of Somali peninsula.

TekNiKo

VIP
If the Bastard is his, the child is worth everything. Two wrongs don't make a right. And Islam is not what you prefer or like, it is what is correct and legitimate.

I take innocent Bastard child over fake Muslims who justify the killing of another Muslim over clan, and that is the entire population of Somali peninsula.

Can a bastard inherit wealth in Islam? Can a man legally claim a child born out if wedlock? Can a bastard inherit a kingdom from his ruling father?

What your proposing is the normalization of zina and the disruption of age old traditions. Bring proof that a child born of zina has a right to his father's wealth other than your Wahabbi islamqa shlick.

Can a bastard inherit wealth in Islam? Can a man legally claim a child born out if wedlock? Can a bastard inherit a kingdom from his ruling father?

What your proposing is the normalization of zina and the disruption of age old traditions. Bring proof that a child born of zina has a right to his father's wealth other than your Wahabbi islamqa shlick.

That was the view of ibn Taymiyya. One of the most renowned and brilliant scholars.

Things are not black and white.

Last edited:
Bring your traditional view or stay quiet, a married woman who commits zina is stoned to death according to Islam let alone letting the pregnancy unfold:hahaidiot:

Hadd punishment in islam only happens if there are 4 witnesses and if it is an Islamic country that follows Sharia.

I remember the other thread I already posted the traditional scholarly view. Even @Jaydaan asked his local imaam and he said it is true.
:dead1:

If you google it now, every Islamic website will confirm this. The husband can only deny it through a process called L'iaan.

@TekNiKo

I don't live in America and I'm not naïve to believe that many who aren't married raise children the proper way. That is not the point here. The point is, if god plans everything, why does he punish children to be born only to legislate to be treated badly, when their parents aren't married?

Walaal, where in the Quran does it say that a child born out of wedlock is filth that is to be condemned?

“And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden” [Surah Faatir 35:18]

The parents committed the sin, not the child. The doctrine of "the sins of the father' are antithetical to Islam. If people abuse an innocent child simply because the child was born out of wedlock, they must answer to God.

Be careful not to conflate the practice of imperfect Muslims with Islam, and don't listen to anyone spewing such nonsense - they themselves do not understand the deen if they think it is permissible to treat a child born of difficult circumstance with derision. These would be the same people who'd steal from orphans as they don't have parents to protect them

@astorecalledkmart

Sxb, there are Hadiths that condemn "Illegitimate children" and as adults, they aren't allowed to become judges and Imams even if they are of the best characters among all humans. Just because for "the sins of their parents." If you ignore it, then we are on the same wavelength.

@astorecalledkmart

Sxb, there are Hadiths that condemn "Illegitimate children" and as adults, they aren't allowed to become judges and Imams even if they are of the best characters among all humans. Just because for "the sins of their parents." If you ignore it, then we are on the same wavelength.

@AussieHustler

The Quran is protected and is perfect. Hadeeth while critically important, are not infallible and are not afforded the same protection by God, and as a result, can be fabricated. I do not know of any hadeeth preventing such a child from becoming an Imam or a Judge in either Sahih Bukhari or Muslim. There is no reason why a child born out of wedlock should not be an Imam or a judge and I would categorically reject any such hadeeth as it would contradict the Quran

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Your friend is an idiot wallahi. How many "mistakes" did he do?

He commits zina.

Then he doesn't use a condom while committing zina.

Then he exposes himself to diseases and a pregnancy, of which the pregnancy occurs.

Then he looks at her Instagram account regularly years later.

Then he comments on her Instagram.

What an idiot. He deserves everything happening to him.

18 year olds have caqli. Why doesn't he have any caqli? He just continues his "mistakes".