My Blind Date from Jahanam.

I was introduced to this somali guy, who happened to be 22 years old. Despite being couple years older than him, my friend insisted that we are a great match. In an effort to keep an open mind, I agreed to go on a blind date.

He was so nervous, he was shaking during our date. He even avoided eye contact when he spoke. I tried to make him comfortable but nothing I did or said put him at ease. He continuously refilled his glass with water, and I could hear the sound of his throat making "ng, ng, ng" as he chugged it.

At this point, I made a mental note that a second date with this kid was not in the cards for me.

Once we finished our meal and we were getting out of our chairs to leave, he emits a rather loud and unexpected burp, accompanied by a duuso. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He profusely apologized, assuring me that this behavior was uncharacteristic of him. In an attempt to make amends, he proposed a second date "to make it up to me"..

I declined.
As a man, I tell you ghost that guy and forget about him, I sense u are too soft hearted but just f**** ghost him abaayo macaan you have plenty of better options out there. If he can fart in public only God knows what he is like in private run for the hills abaayo and don't look back

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
As a man, I tell you ghost that guy and forget about him, I sense u are too soft hearted but just f**** ghost him abaayo macaan you have plenty of better options out there. If he can fart in public only God knows what he is like in private run for the hills abaayo and don't look back

Thanks walalo 🙏

While I don't believe he intentionally passed gas, it was clear that the kid was nervous from the moment we met. I felt sympathy for him but I'm not going on a second date.

It would benefit him to focus on building his confidence before attempting to date again.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Man with a garuun why are you giving Basra positive ratings and hearts and you’re giving me the thumbs down? Basra seems to have fans.

I can't speak for @Man with a garuun but I'm genuinely terrified of Basra. You want to avoid her wrath abaayo..

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

I was introduced to this somali guy, who happened to be 22 years old. Despite being couple years older than him, my friend insisted that we are a great match. In an effort to keep an open mind, I agreed to go on a blind date.

He was so nervous, he was shaking during our date. He even avoided eye contact when he spoke. I tried to make him comfortable but nothing I did or said put him at ease. He continuously refilled his glass with water, and I could hear the sound of his throat making "ng, ng, ng" as he chugged it.

At this point, I made a mental note that a second date with this kid was not in the cards for me.

Once we finished our meal and we were getting out of our chairs to leave, he emits a rather loud and unexpected burp, accompanied by a duuso. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He profusely apologized, assuring me that this behavior was uncharacteristic of him. In an attempt to make amends, he proposed a second date "to make it up to me"..

I declined.
Did you ever find out why your friend thought you’d be a good match?

Trending

Latest posts