My Blind Date from Jahanam.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You should have given the guy a chance to redeem himself

Dhuuso is a natural air that we emit. There is no one of us who did not let it out. It is very likely that the guy was ssick in the stomach and was struggling the whole time. So unless his fart gets to the level where it is intolerable, @Hodan from HR should not end the relationship.

It is just a bodily function, no harm, no foul. Cut the poor chap some slack.

The issue is not his unexpected loud burp and duuso which happened towards the end of our date.

If he were to exude confidence and charm before, I'd cut him some slack but I hardly had a good time. Most of it, was me feeling rather sympathetic towards him due to his somewhat awkward and nervous demeanor.

The date was anything but romantic.. :tacky:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
@Hodan from HR
How were your conversations, did he hold up well?
Avoiding eye contact, shaking, chugging drinks loudly and to top it off he burps and farts :russ:
I feel bad for this guy, everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.
Give him another date, he might surprise you with shuban

The issue is not his unexpected loud burp and duuso which happened towards the end of our date.

If he were to exude confidence and charm before, I'd cut him some slack but I hardly had a good time. Most of it, was me feeling rather sympathetic towards him due to his somewhat awkward and nervous demeanor.

The date was anything but romantic..
Valid. By the way, would you consider sharing with him, in the most possible gentle way, what might have wrong, or he might have done wrong, in that in his next blind encounter, he shall be much the wiser, and ready?

A local newspaper in Yorkshire used to have a section in its back pages, where jilted blind daters would reflect as to what might have gone wrong in their dates, and it was always amusing to hear the other person misreading the event completely differently, but once briefed as to where it went awry, it was as if an off-field strike, and unawares to them, but it helps, well most. Some people are just hopelessly hapless.

waryaa @adventurequestworlds1.0.2 you never told me the date went this bad :gucciwhat:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The kid you described exhibits signs of extreme shyness, social anxiety or extreme introversion. People like him never go on blind dates. Fake news as usual.

The end of the date.

His face:
1691248748955.png

You imagine all the possible scenarios of chemical releases and combustive reactions in the future:
1691248391507.png

He was nervous and apologized and told you it never happens so cut him some slack. People have embarassing and funny stories like this they tell their children. He just had a rare embarassing moment and it just happened to be with you with him. You didn't even mention if he seemed to have good qualities that would make him a good husband and father. You should take your own advice and be kind online. What if he read this?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I was introduced to this somali guy, who happened to be 22 years old. Despite being couple years older than him, my friend insisted that we are a great match. In an effort to keep an open mind, I agreed to go on a blind date.

He was so nervous, he was shaking during our date. He even avoided eye contact when he spoke. I tried to make him comfortable but nothing I did or said put him at ease. He continuously refilled his glass with water, and I could hear the sound of his throat making "ng, ng, ng" as he chugged it.

At this point, I made a mental note that a second date with this kid was not in the cards for me.

Once we finished our meal and we were getting out of our chairs to leave, he emits a rather loud and unexpected burp, accompanied by a duuso. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He profusely apologized, assuring me that this behavior was uncharacteristic of him. In an attempt to make amends, he proposed a second date "to make it up to me"..

I declined.
Are you that attractive?

It is natural when some men are younger, they are shy and need some confidence. Some men also fall in love in the first sight of a woman and they find themselves difficulty in communicating to the woman that they're sitting with. Don't judge him in the first meeting. Judge him after you get to know him for roughly 2 months. Let him know he needs to suppress his inner feelings and needs to be forthcoming with what he wanted to say.

I want to be honest with you sister: Looking at the quick way you're judging him, you have some growing to do. You rather have the person to be authentic than being "romantic" in your first encounters. Originality is much better than pretending something that he is not. At the end, you want to know his character and not whether he is really "romantic". Those things will come in as you progress in this relationship.

It is natural when some men are younger, they are shy and need some confidence. Some men also fall in love in the first sight of a woman and they find themselves difficulty in communicating to the woman that they're sitting with. Don't judge him in the first meeting. Judge him after you get to know him for roughly 2 months. Let him know he needs to suppress his inner feelings and needs to be forthcoming with what he wanted to say.

I want to be honest with you sister: Looking at the quick way you're judging him, you have some growing to do. You rather have the person to be authentic than being "romantic" in your first encounters. Originality is much better than pretending something that he is not. At the end, you want to know his character and not whether he is really "romantic". Those things will come in as you progress in this relationship.
Bro the guy farted loudly on the first date. You can’t blame the girl for declining him for that. I would have been put off as well if a girl done that on the first date. Doesn’t mean he should put on a act It shows they lack basic manners. Could have at least excused himself to go to the toilet

Bro the guy farted loudly on the first date. You can’t blame the girl for declining him for that. I would have been put off as well if a girl done that on the first date. Doesn’t mean he should put on a act It shows they lack basic manners. Could have at least excused himself to go to the toilet

What if he had a bad stomach ace, and it was beyond his control? You can't judge someone while not knowing all of the facts. All we're telling @Hodan from HR is don't rush to a judgement.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Hodan from HR
How were your conversations, did he hold up well?
Avoiding eye contact, shaking, chugging drinks loudly and to top it off he burps and farts :russ:
I feel bad for this guy, everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.
Give him another date, he might surprise you with shuban

:damn::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really feel bad for him but do I have to be tortured with a second date ?
I cant risk shuban! :ileycry: