My Blind Date from Jahanam.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I was introduced to this somali guy, who happened to be 22 years old. Despite being couple years older than him, my friend insisted that we are a great match. In an effort to keep an open mind, I agreed to go on a blind date.

He was so nervous, he was shaking during our date. He even avoided eye contact when he spoke. I tried to make him comfortable but nothing I did or said put him at ease. He continuously refilled his glass with water, and I could hear the sound of his throat making "ng, ng, ng" as he chugged it.

At this point, I made a mental note that a second date with this kid was not in the cards for me.

Once we finished our meal and we were getting out of our chairs to leave, he emits a rather loud and unexpected burp, accompanied by a duuso. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He profusely apologized, assuring me that this behavior was uncharacteristic of him. In an attempt to make amends, he proposed a second date "to make it up to me"..

I declined.

Maybe the shaking and nervousness throughout the date was him struggling to keep in the dhuuso. Maybe the chugging, burping and dhuuso was intentionally meant to put you off of him.

Maybe as soon as he walked into the date he saw you and decided he didn't want to pursue you, and hence went into sabotage mode.

I was introduced to this somali guy, who happened to be 22 years old. Despite being couple years older than him, my friend insisted that we would make a great match. In an effort to keep an open mind, I agreed to go on a blind date.

He was so nervous, he was shaking during our date. He even avoided eye contact when he spoke. I tried to make him comfortable but nothing I did or said put him at ease. He continuously refilled his glass with water, and I could hear the sound of his throat making "ng, ng, ng" as he chugged it.

At this point, I made a mental note that a second date with this kid was not in the cards for me.

Once we finished our meal and we were getting out of our chairs to leave, he emits a rather loud and unexpected burp, accompanied by a duuso. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He profusely apologized, assuring me that this behavior was uncharacteristic of him. In an attempt to make amends, he proposed a second date "to make it up to me"..

I declined.
Oh bless him, give the young man a chance to make amends, for you never know, he might just be the [one]. Despite the unfortunate bodily malfunctions, what did you like about him?

she said he was Somali not Nigerian. We don't eat fufu. But ambuulo could've been the culprit
Growing up my hooyo would cook ambuulo and say could I tempt you to some "ambuulo dhuuso dhuuso" with a somewhat evil grin on her face like she wanted me to dhuuso all night long helplessly.

It's okay you messed up. We all have our embarrassing moments. Next time cut down on the fufu. Better luck next time.
Your a 4’11 amharoid bug eyed goblin from mars who’s never even gotten looked at with desire from women in anyway shape or form. I found your reddit account btw
3AB6E967-0DCD-4F8F-AE04-BB4C731A2F7E.jpeg