My Biggest Regret!!!

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Last time i went back home to Mogadishu i was traumatized because many people there they eat meat a lot and i can see animals playing outside my house but the next day they disappeared and their meat are served in lunch. I couldn't handle the guilt i felt that those poor animal were slaughtered so we can eat them. I decided to stop eating animals but my family still eating meat. I hope someday there will be animal rights organizations that will protect these defenseless animals.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Last time i went back home to Mogadishu i was traumatized because many people there they eat meat a lot and i can see animals playing outside my house but the next day they disappeared and their meat are served in lunch. I couldn't handle the guilt i felt that those poor animal were slaughtered so we can eat them. I decided to stop eating animals but my family still eating meat. I hope someday there will be animal rights organizations that will protect these defenseless animals.

Greetings.

I apologize for the late reply. Thank you for your input.

To this day, I remember the MURDER of the poor goat I was complicit in. It is very Painful!

An estimated 150 Billion land animals are Murdered every year! I sympathize with your pain.

I AM very Happy to learn that you have stopped eating our Friends!

I too Hope one day Animals will be Protected in our Motherland!

It is refreshing to meet a person with the same views on this INHUMANITY!

I Truly Believe one of the main reasons Somalis are Violent is due to the eating of MEAT (Death)!

LoveandLight the Liberator

Last edited:
The Animal holocaust is one of the reasons that there is so much suffering in the world.
h3A3bHd.gif

Trending