My Biggest Regret!!!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Years before I joined these Forums, I was already The Greatest Somali speaking Hero who ever Lived! I estimate that I have become the Greatest Somali Spot Poster during the last seven months! Impressive!

LoveandLight

Years before I joined these Forums, I was already The Greatest Somali speaking Hero who ever Lived! I estimate that I have become the Greatest Somali Spot Poster during the last seven months! Impressive!

LoveandLight

LoveAndLight

Indeed mate, we’ve so many pretentious people here who want to be like you. Keep up the good work and promote your agenda in peace and harmony.

LoveAndLight for President of Somalia.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

LoveandLight
Are boy or a girl?

LoveandLight

LoveAndLight

Indeed mate, we’ve so many pretentious people here who want to be like you. Keep up the good work and promote your agenda in peace and harmony.

LoveAndLight for President of Somalia.

Greetings.

Thank you for your kind words.

When I embarked on this journey, all I wanted to do was help protect Babies and Children. I also wished to help the Somali speaking peoples!

My goal was not to make a name for myself. I AM very passionate about Protecting Animals, Babies and Children!

LoveandLight

You are cool tbh, how do you keep up with those threads?

Greetings.

Thank you for your kind words.

It takes Dedication and Love! I have a lot of comments to answer. And I have Hundreds of Thread ideas that I have to get to! A lot have already been written!

Love

Trending