My Biggest Regret!!!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Dear Diary,

I wish to share with you a Horrific story: I was complicit in a gruesome murder of a sweet animal! I have tears in my eyes as I write this!

As a youngster, I was raised on meat and milk. This was what my parents, relatives, and friends gave us. I never gave much thought to where this "food" came from. I mean, I knew that animals were killed so that we can eat their flesh!

I was involved in indirect murder! I was blinded! See, The Virus that is Religion blinds people! People are further blinded by the suffering and murder of the animals that they are consuming! This will have colossal adverse effects in this lifetime, and possibly other lifetimes you might experience on earth!

I hope I am not sent back to earth to experience what life is like for an animal that is abused, enslaved, tortured and murdered!

Many years ago, I witnessed a murder of a sweet goat! Even though I didn't do the slaughtering of that poor animal, I was complicit in a brutal murder!

I partook of the flesh of that animal! Before the poor goat was slaughtered, I fed it some plants and told it that I was going to eat it!

I was under Total Mind Control by the Virus that is Religion! Having divorced myself from Religion, I can now see clearly how the motherfuckin' EY-raab Demons have enslaved the Muslim people! Of course, that isn't the only method of control the Demons employ!

I am now a Vegan, as you already know. And I am trying to enlighten people of the heinousness of the Abuse, Enslavement, Torture and Murder of Animals!

In my opinion, feeding animal products to children is Child Abuse!

Do you think medicinal ganja can help with what I have witnessed and was involved in? I think about that ghastly day on a regular basis!

Goddess Help me!

Love,

LoveandLight

Last edited:
Lamb-Burgers-with-Wasabi-Lime-Mayo-and-Mango-Slaw.jpg

LoveandLight

The slaughter of Billions of animals is a Holocaust! Now you will know why there is so much violence and death on our FLAT earth!

LoveandLight

Greetings.

I appreciate your comment. Please follow my threads to be informed of Profound truths and how the Demons have enslaved Humanity!

Light

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I regret the most the fact that I did not approach the love of my life in college more directly.

I regret it everyday. It is a sorrow without boundaries and a fate I don't wish even my worst enemy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I regret not giving the tings who were into me in uni a chance.

LoveandLight

MURDER, MURDER everywhere! I can't even go into supermarkets without having to retch!

I think I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight!

Light