My Biggest Regret!!!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
what the... I can't imagine this guy being an actual somali person behind the keyboard

I am a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I am the Greatest Somali Hero who ever lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
The animal abuse videos will haunt me:snoop: but the rest of threaf...…….
I think I had enough internet today.
:faysalwtf:

LoveandLight

Internal and External Peace begins with what you eat.

Humans were not meant to eat animals by The Merciful God!

Love

LoveandLight

The above quote is by one of my favorite Authors! Anna Karenina* is my second favorite novel after Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown! It has 864 Pages. Patience, Focus and Dedication has helped me become The Greatest Somali person who ever lived!

* I have also seen the movie. I remember enjoying it.

LoveandLight

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Animals literally kill each other for food. Plus idgf I’m not going around tip toeing making sure I ain’t killing any innocent ants. Certain animals should be killed and certain animals should be spared. This all depends on intelligence and usefulness. Ants are stupid and have no purpose in me staying alive, so goodbye to them. Orcas are incredibly smart creatures and large creatures, making them hard to capture and kill. You think animals live in a la la land? If you don’t eat that goat or sheep, a wolf gladly will. Blaming religion is stupid, people like meat because it tastes nice aight. Next your gonna make your cat vegan too. Wallahi this has got to be a troll

LoveandLight

People need to innerstand that the Fear, Suffering, Torture and Murder of the Poor Animals will have Spiritual, Physical, and Psychological Consequences! The fear hormones will get in the blood of the Animals. That is what you will be ingesting if you eat Animal products. This might lead to anger issues, Violence, and illnesses, etc.

Trending

Latest posts