My anime brothers, soo gaala

We should do an sspot anime watching event. Stream the non filler episodes and discuss them.

Hold on, some of the guys here can write English but speak only Norwegian or some Jinni language from Europe. Luciddreamer comes to mind. We can tolerate Waaqo Punt's Habashi accent. We need to agree on a language everyone can speak first. Somali would be cool Then guys like me would own the mic :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All of you have good tastes in anime. As a Somali Weebo (I am not a hikikomori, I dont watch black bible or have crush on anime girls) I am proud of you. Especially those who have read/watched the less known: Claymore and Kingdom. But the staggering amount of you that haven't watched this falls Anime is revolting. If anyone can have PhD on anime its me. Call me Dr Anime Ahmed.

Watch Vinland Saga, you can thank me later. If you are halal guy or girl watch it on prime video amazon. If amazon has banned you for no apparent reason, watch it on 9anime(.)to

You cant call yourself a casual anime watcher, if you are watching netflix anime.
Looking at you @ZakWantsToPlay

Weebs of the highest level : @Samaalic Era @Waaqo of Punt @MSGA @Yahya @Kanini
Weebs of the middel level: @P@$T0 @Luciddreamer
Weebs of the lowest level : @haramcadd @Geesood

Casual People : @Pipit @Basra @One Star To Rule Them All @Calaf @towerheist @astorecalledkmart

People who should have no opinion on this thread: @ZakWantsToPlay

Disclaimer: My short thesis on categorizing the Somali animee watchers is purely conjecture. Although the lack of complexity in somali biology, transitions my certain assumption to a fact. I feel like a nomadic herder observing my highly intelligent, intrinsically sophisticated chimpanzee. Plus there is a reason why UN explicitly made a rule of not employing Somali people for military services in foreign countries.

10792.jpg
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwNQ_mY9yEZXtZw0KK7EEKbg
death-note-photo-u38

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
So you're telling me I've been on a website that risked giving me a virus with half naked women all on the borders when I could've been using a different website
:mjcry:

All of you have good tastes in anime. As a Somali Weebo (I am not a hikikomori, I dont watch black bible or have crush on anime girls) I am proud of you. Especially those who have read/watched the less known: Claymore and Kingdom. But the staggering amount of you that haven't watched this falls Anime is revolting. If anyone can have PhD on anime its me. Call me Dr Anime Ahmed.

Watch Vinland Saga, you can thank me later. If you are halal guy or girl watch it on prime video amazon. If amazon has banned you for no apparent reason, watch it on 9anime(.)to someone gave me a better site 16.animeultima.eu

You cant call yourself a casual anime watcher, if you are watching netflix anime.
Looking at you @ZakWantsToPlay

Weebs of the highest level : @Samaalic Era @Waaqo of Punt @MSGA @Yahya @Kanini
Weebs of the middel level: @P@$T0 @Luciddreamer
Weebs of the lowest level : @haramcadd @Geesood

Casual People : @Pipit @Basra @One Star To Rule Them All @Calaf @towerheist @astorecalledkmart

People who should have no opinion on this thread: @ZakWantsToPlay

Disclaimer: My short thesis on categorizing the Somali animee watchers is purely conjecture. Although the lack of complexity in somali biology, transitions my certain assumption to a fact. I feel like a nomadic herder observing my highly intelligent, intrinsically sophisticated chimpanzee. Plus there is a reason why UN explicitly made a rule of not employing Somali people for military services in foreign countries.

Netflix is more convenient since I pay for subscription already. I do have other websites I use to watch anime.

Kimetsu No Yaiba is not on Netflix but I finished the entire season. I follow Black Clover as well which is off Netflix. Same with Attack on Titans. Netflix is convenient and they have their own Anime series with good quality. Also, I use my laptop work to watch at home, but have had virus issue where my access to my work network was suspended and I had to wipe out my drive to be allowed back into the network.

I watched Naruto and others like Full metal Alchemist on viz.com etc.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yukon_Niner

VIP
So you're telling me I've been on a website that risked giving me a virus with half naked women all on the borders when I could've been using a different website
I remember the days of kissanime. It was traumatising having to check my back every ten seconds hoping no one walks in on an as about a romance with a half baked woman in an RPG game. Horrible times.

That is why I don't watch anime on every website. Virus issues and other spy/malwares. I was suspended from my work network for that. Had to re-install windows and lost good books and useful material along the way

Netflix was the safest.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
But damn even the best arcs of this shows are not even close to the series like Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fullmetal Alchemist or Magi
This isn't how you learn how to converse about anime. I want too see you sit through a hundred Naruto filler episodes before you utter that blamesphy again.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yall are hyping kimetsu mid yaiba too much, i mean okay it got awesome animation but the story is very mid i only watched until episode 9

Akame ga kill >> kimetsu no yaiba
37si6-806MR43TMKG-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1565817916644._SX1080_.jpg

Trending